TotallyOz

Brazil Advice

I will be in Brazil on my next trip for about 2 months. I have been to Sao Paulo and Rio many times and want to do so again on this trip. However, I would really like to also visit:

Fortaleza

Curitiba

Brasilia

Recife

Natal

Aracaju

Florianopolis

Porto Alegre

I would like to spend 3 or 4 days in each city to get the lay of the land. I would appreciate any suggestions on accommodations, saunas, bars, etc.

I have not decided how I will get from one city to the next. In the past I hired a driver to take me back and forth from Rio to Sao Paulo. I prefer travel by car or train. However, I know I will have to fly many places, as the distance may be too great.

Any suggestions, advice or recommendations would be most greatly appreciated.

I got my tickets today so I am very excited about another trip to Brazil!

Oz

. . . Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, Champagne and Strawberries in one hand, Diet Coke and Godiva Chocolate in the other, a personal bottle of Eros and a good Cuban cigar in the your pockets (both partially used), a wallet empty of currency but noticeably used from the rainbow colors of bills from a multitude of countries and cards charged to the max from the joys of life, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO - what a ride!

Guest Funseeker22

Hey Oz,

Don`t know when you arrive but if your in town and available for brunch/lunch on Sun 2/26 in Rio, let`s meet at Maxim`s or if your "high end{" (smile), Copacapabana Palace.

We haven`t met before but think I`ll recognise you from our mutual friends. ;-)

Oz,

Depending upon what you are looking for, you may want to see Florianopolis. I like to schedule it for a few days of Beach R&R between marathon sauna boy sessions in Rio and Sao Paulo.

The island has one world class resort, Costa do Santinho. Otherwise, there are some accomodations that are nice than others. As I mentioned in another thread, Floripa has one gay sauna called Hangar (pronounced: Ungar). I went there one night. But my poor boys were so worn out from Rio that I had to head back to my hotel withoput getting a boy. The boys aren't LaGoa fabulous there. But, you can find a few twinky diamonds in the rough

Here are two place to check out that you'll find both nice and affordable. One is in Praia Inglesas, the other in Santinho, the famous surfing beach:

http://www.costao.com/versoes/ingles/

http://www.mareaaparthotel.com.br/site/home.php