TotallyOz

Sunee Plaza in Pattaya

Sunee Plaza has been going through many changes of recent. The most noticeable change is the new bar called Corner Bar. It is located directly across from Come In Bar. Corner Bar is owned by an American. He is very nice and the place was done with great detail. They have all over 18 staff and there is some good eye candy there as well.

The Minou Bar at the end of that same Soi has been widened as the two bars at the end merged and they were made into one larger bar. Each night the guys there are wearing sexy red shirts and very friendly.

Come In Bar was always my favorite in this part of town and they have replaced their chairs and are making improvements in other areas. The new pool table has been a nice treat for those of us that love a good pool game.

I have heard the other corner bar, the one across from Euro, is for sale. I don't know the going price but it is the best location in Sunee.

Memories is always a great deal of fun. The guys that run it are enjoyable to talk to and keep the place interesting.

Crazy Dragon, the former XXX or Crazy Pub, did an amazing renovation and it really does add to the area. The bar is now cleaned up and the sex shows are a thing of the past. The bar has great tables for table dances and the guys wear loose boxers so customers are able to look into the mirrored table to see what is being offered.

Kaos closed. Then opened. Then closes. Then opened. It is up and down. The bar has been busy with new boys and many farangs during high season.

Forest Bar at the top of Sunee closed last week. I have not heard what it will become but the new owners started to work on the remodeling immediately. I have heard a few things about it but nothing yet confirmed.

The new sleaze bar is O-Zone. They have a fun crowd of boys that are touchy and willing to have fun without leaving the bar.

I am sure that more will come to mind but just wanted to share some of the changes in this area for those of you who have visited before. I will work on a report on Boyztown this week as well if anyone is interested.