TampaYankee

BelAmi's Latest 'Graffiti' is Scorching

• Members

Mr. Yankee...your headline is misleading. You haven't even seen the movie! And graffitti is illegal...plain and simple.

There may be mitigating circumstances here where the boys were forced to do the vandalism under duress or some other such factor. If necessary, I would volunteer to interrogate them to get at the truth. No means of torture or other Bushism techniques would be used. I would do it the old fashioned way...with a paddle!! Believe me, they would never graffitti again after I am finished with them. They wouldn't need to as I would provide each of them an alternate way to exercise their artistic side.

So, Mr. Yankee, my birthday is coming up. Just send me the DVD and I will let you know if the show is, in fact, scorching...or not.

• Members
Mr. Yankee...your headline is misleading. You haven't even seen the movie!

Your point is arguable but any ambiguity is laid clear in the first line of the body of the post. ^_^

There may be mitigating circumstances here where the boys were forced to do the vandalism under duress or some other such factor. If necessary, I would volunteer to interrogate them to get at the truth. No means of torture or other Bushism techniques would be used. I would do it the old fashioned way...with a paddle!!

You and Marcanthony ought to team up for doubles! :D

So, Mr. Yankee, my birthday is coming up. Just send me the DVD and I will let you know if the show is, in fact, scorching...or not.

Hmmm... birthday boys are due their spanking too -- one for every year and one to grow on. :D Uh, Mr Lucky, how many would that be so that we can line of our own Lords of Discipline for the party. Maybe some will switch to offer you personalized presents. :+

• Members

It's funny how we evolve in our tastes and our patterns as time goes on...

I used to spend all my time at Strip Clubs at Montreal... and now I go for picking up college kids for "dates" at Unity.

Similarly... I used to love Bel Ami. I had (and still have) lots of their early stuff.

And no doubt... the guys in this latest Graffiti are soooooo hot.

I guess I have lost interest just because the action is so "sterile". That's just my own take on it. The guys hardly use tongue when they kiss. The bottom is always soft. The situation looks contrived.

It just seems to lack passion. It was always like that, but it didn't bother me because the guys are so cute. It bothers me now.

That's my opinion, and that's why I don't buy Bel ami much anymore. I do admit I enjoyed looking at the eye candy in the free trailers though... and IF one of them would hand me a paddle and bend over, I guarantee you I wouldn't turn them down! ^_^

• Members
I guess I have lost interest just because the action is so "sterile". That's just my own take on it. The guys hardly use tongue when they kiss. The bottom is always soft. The situation looks contrived. It just seems to lack passion. It was always like that, but it didn't bother me because the guys are so cute.

That pretty much sums up my experience with Falcon several years ago. They had some very hot guys but it seemed that it was all done by the numbers. All smoke, no fire. :(

... and IF one of them would hand me a paddle and bend over, I guarantee you I wouldn't turn them down! ^_^

LOL....