TotallyOz

Welcome to the new Gay Thailand Board

Welcome to the new forum board for Gay Thailand. We apologize for it taking so long to get the new board up and running. We are still testing this as we are new to the software. Please let us know if you have any issues or concerns in the Comments and Suggestions forum.

GayThailand.com Team

Good you are back. I have missed the board. Loking forward to see many news . :p

It took so much time to make it work.

I like the look in this board. I am sure it takes time to get used to it but the many features will help to make it fast :D

Guest GayPattayan

It took so much time to make it work.

I like the look in this board. I am sure it takes time to get used to it but the many features will help to make it fast :D

Sure hope all the work pans out well; it is great to have GayThailand.com forum message board back in service. We need you.

G.P.

Guest ear wig

Welcome back..

I hope new software turns out well and all goes well from now on...Choke dee..(good luck) :lol:

Good luck for the future, its up to us now to make this an interesting forum it will be as interesting as its members, god help us, I do what I can with my limited intelligence. :p

post-11-1144087598_thumb.jpg

Guest wowpow
Happy return and the new toys look nice. Is the Post "how do I tell if he is gay" Blocked? When I try to reply I get an error message. I just wanted to say Harpic Harpic is actually Hasip Hasip which translates as Fifty-Fifty

Happy return and the new toys look nice. Is the Post "how do I tell if he is gay" Blocked? When I try to reply I get an error message. I just wanted to say Harpic Harpic is actually Hasip Hasip which translates as Fifty-Fifty

Yes, we took it offline till we had time to discuss it. It wasn't just about being gay. It started off talking about poop on the end of a dick. Not a good way to start the board IMHO. :)

Guest freeyourmind

Welcome back

I wish you and all the people involved (including the members) the best of luck with this board.

The format seems easy to use (so far)

I hope the BIG MOUTHS who do all the promoting will use some commom sense with thier respective posts. B)

Maybe we can make a certain section in the boards for all those who insist on promoting thier businesses??

Just a thought is all.

Best of luck

Guest ear wig

Welcome back

I wish you and all the people involved (including the members) the best of luck with this board.

The format seems easy to use (so far)

I hope the BIG MOUTHS who do all the promoting will use some commom sense with thier respective posts. B)

Maybe we can make a certain section in the boards for all those who insist on promoting thier businesses??

Just a thought is all.

Best of luck

It makes me laugh here is a guy, who knows what names he writes under on the other forums, saying he hopes any one who gives interesting Information about what is going on in pattaya does not speak here, so what is this forum for, if its not meant for Information, negative childish tital tatal like silly children.....

I will be looking carefully at all your posts to see what you contribute here, as I have done the many times this has been brought up before, the answer is normally Zero all talk and no action.

So come on tell us all what interesting item are you going to contribute or are you like tha other whims who say nothing after saying the do not like who is opening what and who was at what function may be a lot of others are araound the world but you would love to deprive them of it would;nt you now.

Guest Hedda

It's nice to see you back on the air, and that we are seemingly able to post without software problems.

GayThailand desperately needs a good posting board again.

Here's hoping that the second time around proves a charm.

Chok Dee Krap.

It's nice to see you back on the air, and that we are seemingly able to post without software problems.

GayThailand desperately needs a good posting board again.

Here's hoping that the second time around proves a charm.

Chok Dee Krap.

Welcome back Hedda :D

Guest fishing

I only read/post occasionally, and with only a dial-up connection here in Thailand have found it simply took so long to get on to Sawatdee Forum now that it cannot be accessed directly that I just cannot be bothered. This board seems to be going in the right direction to be both interesting and informative and, with some policing it should hopefully not be hijacked in the way that Sawatdee was going.