firecat691614502759

The New but still Old Totally Oz

• Members

After 9 months of no meetings Kevin6669 and I finally met up with Totally OZ tonight

We met outside the train station and we almost didn't recognize him

The New OZ is almost 100 lbs lighter and he is so svelte that his accomplishment should be an inspiration to all of us carrying too much weight

They say fat people are more jovial, fun etc

Well OZ has not changed a bit in that respect. He is still so much fun to be around and tell stories with.

He is a good friend and I'm not saying that because he bought dinner(hehe) So all of you who haven't seen him in the last 9 months make sure you look hard or you might miss him.

After 9 months of no meetings Kevin6669 and I finally met up with Totally OZ tonight

We met outside the train station and we almost didn't recognize him

The New OZ is almost 100 lbs lighter and he is so svelte that his accomplishment should be an inspiration to all of us carrying too much weight

They say fat people are more jovial, fun etc

Well OZ has not changed a bit in that respect. He is still so much fun to be around and tell stories with.

He is a good friend and I'm not saying that because he bought dinner(hehe) So all of you who haven't seen him in the last 9 months make sure you look hard or you might miss him.

Thanks Firecat. It was great to see you and Kevin as well. I want all to take note, for ONLY the 2nd time on 3 continents, Firecat liked the restaurant I picked! It is Xmas and miracles do happen. ^_^

• Members
Thanks Firecat. It was great to see you and Kevin as well. I want all to take note, for ONLY the 2nd time on 3 continents, Firecat liked the restaurant I picked! It is Xmas and miracles do happen. ^_^

And we weren't even near 34th St. For you young guys that was a great Xmas movie "Miracle on 34th St"

Merry Xmas OZ