Lucky

Olympics Tonight

• Members

In another post I mentioned that the 7:30 Olympics show was going to feature that hot Asian gymnast. It's over on the East Coast by now, well I think so, but my mom called to tell me to be sure to watch it. I love to watch the muscular gymnasts, but I hadn't told her that.

She said there were some really cute guys to see. Of course, I told her I would not notice something like that, but she knew better. So now I have my mom helping me check out guys...geez, what's the world coming to? She's 90 years old!

I wonder if this is what she thought would interest me?

http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/0bNQgZv5osbCJ/610x.jpg

Guest EurythmicThrust

West coast viewing here:

Yea, i felt ummm...awkward :blink: when i was admiring the synchro divers, when they started mentioning ages. :unsure:

The American boys were a little bit too fem for my tastes...the Germans though... :P

And what is it with NBC giving the shaft (not in a good way) to other countries athletes? No shots whatsoever of the Australians....for "worldwide coverage" the features/coverage certainly seems heavily tilted towards the USA... :angry:

boys r swimming backstroke now! gotta go! :P

• Members
In another post I mentioned that the 7:30 Olympics show was going to feature that hot Asian gymnast. It's over on the East Coast by now, well I think so, but my mom called to tell me to be sure to watch it. I love to watch the muscular gymnasts, but I hadn't told her that.

She said there were some really cute guys to see. Of course, I told her I would not notice something like that, but she knew better. So now I have my mom helping me check out guys...geez, what's the world coming to? She's 90 years old!

I wonder if this is what she thought would interest me?

http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/0bNQgZv5osbCJ/610x.jpg

I see you have an affinity for the oriental scissors hold! :rolleyes:

For your softer side... muscles with bouquets. :D

Img214208908.jpg

For me... the one on the far right,below. :wub:

d76e97cdca6ae263325e84b388e63c60-getty-correction-oly-2008-gymnastics-team-final-podium-jpn.jpg

I so wish I could get into the Olympics and get turned on by the dudes competing - but athletes in general still remind me of the dudes who used to beat me up when I was in high school in New Jersey.

I know it sucks to say that - but it's true.

I want a dude who has the body of an athlete but hates competitive sports.

That said, I do like the pictures of Bush obviously drunk that I keep seeing on the Internet.

Guest mineallmine

Nothing wrong with clubbing a seal tossing it over our shoulder and taking it to bed with you to keep you warm in bed late at night! Did I mention little speedos that leave little to the imagination!

Nothing wrong with clubbing a seal tossing it over our shoulder and taking it to bed with you to keep you warm in bed late at night! Did I mention little speedos that leave little to the imagination!

The speedos are nice, but the way they wax their chests and shave their legs is just too girly for me.

Now, if they had an Olympic lumberjack event and I could see those guys in a pool in speedos I might have a different opinion on the subject.

There is a report in one of the British newspapers today that the Olympic athletes in China have used 100,000 condoms since the games started a week or so ago.

China, to take just one part of Asia, has a refreshing attitude toward commercial sex. Hotels often include a brothel, explictly run as such.

China, to take just one part of Asia, has a refreshing attitude toward commercial sex. Hotels often include a brothel, explictly run as such.

Europe has a pretty relaxed attitude towards commercial sex as well, But, still, 100,000 condoms seems like a lot. I mean these people are also training, competing, signing autographs, sleeping etc...

When do they have the time and energy to blow through roughly 10 condoms each in the past week? (The real average is probably higher than that, because while there are 10,000 athletes, a lot of them are female and presumably their partners would bring their own condoms.)