AdamSmith

Bushism random generator

• Members
Our cousins across the Great Water can't resist one last laugh. Neither can I:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/interactiv...andom-generator

He really was the Sarah Palin of his time!! Amazing what a well-oiled political machine can foist on the American public. :angry:

The 7 year nightmare will be over soon. But recovery will be long just the same.

Guest StuCotts

I see that the headline calls Dubya's wisdom random. Crushing irony aside, that's about the kindest thing I've heard his wisdom called, apart from dismissible ritual ass-kissing from Republican sources.

Guest BewareofNick

“You know, one of the hardest parts of my job is to connect Iraq to the war on terrorâ€

Accidental blurting of the truth? Truly, this man is one of the biggest idiots of all time.

"Free societies are hopeful societies. And free societies will be allies against these hateful few who have no conscience, who kill at the whim of a hat"

Who knew haberdashers were purveyors of items that not only sit on your head, but also control what goes on inside it.

Why has there never been a twilight zone episode revealing their pernicious influence?