TotallyOz

What is your Favorite Dick Size?

I had a sexy Brazilian boy with me last night and he had a very nice cock and for me it was just perfect. It was not too long and not to small. It was a nice 7 inches and thick. It was uncut which I really like if I am a bottom. I like cut much more if I am sucking it. But, for me, bigger than him would have been just too much. I was quite content with what I had in my bed. ^_^

Guest mineallmine

Ahhhh do I have to have a favorite! Cant I have an all of the above! Yes I am greedy for sure ;)

Honestly size wise it depends on the activity but sometimes my eyes are bigger then my tongue!

• Members

This is a hard one ;) because at least from my experience I think that chemistry has a lot to do with it most of the time. I can recall two people that were about 5.5 or 6 that tore me up from the floor up just as good as someone with 7+. Also I am a girth guy over all. Loooove the feel of a fat cock pressing up against my hole, slowly opening it, working its way and filling me up :P

Hugs,

Greg

• Members

As in most things in life,,,,,it depends! :lol:

While I love the thought of a massive penis in reality they are more fun to look at than to play with.

On the other hand anything less than six inches seems unworthy of compensation.

So I go for the above average guys-7-8inches.But I can find uses for all sizes if attached to a guy I find hot-the only exception to this is a really tall guy or a super muscular guy with a very small penis-I just cannot keep a smirk from my face <_<

Guest mineallmine
Generally, it's the same size as the last dick I've played with. . . . . .

Ah, NY then that makes it really easy for you to decide then!

Isnt it also about the body and the guy its attached to as well! Im in agreement really tall guys or big body builders with itty bitty teeny weenies tend to make me smirk as well!

Guest StuCotts

Should have put this in my first post on the subject. In contmplating the subject of dick size, it's always salutary to be warned by the millennial gay wisdom whereby the biggest dicks hang on the dreariest numbers.

Guest StuCotts
StuCotts, with 50+ reviews to your credit on this site alone, I take that wisdom as gospel !!

To keep things iin perspective, this site is my only site. Now if I had everything that's here plus a comparable representation elsewhere, I'd be in awe of myself.

To keep things iin perspective, this site is my only site. Now if I had everything that's here plus a comparable representation elsewhere, I'd be in awe of myself.

Proving the point. Yahweh was ever dissatisfied with his own best efforts, never mind those of his createds.

http://www.nytimes.com/2005/11/27/books/review/27rosen.html

http://www.radioopensource.org/harold-bloo...sus-and-yahweh/

Guest StuCotts
Proving the point. Yahweh was ever dissatisfied with his own best efforts, never mind those of his createds.

http://www.nytimes.com/2005/11/27/books/review/27rosen.html

http://www.radioopensource.org/harold-bloo...sus-and-yahweh/

A juxtaposition I would have trembled to make, lest my typing fingers shrivel and fall off or at least be visited by a mini-plague of boils.

Guest StuCotts
That doesn't happen to most people as a matter of routine?

Possibly I should renounce blasphemy-as-policy. :ph34r:

My fingers are still intact and as busy as I can keep them. :P

As to the other, you don't want to rush into anything.