BigK

Academy Award Nominee The Reader

• Members

Warning: Possible Spoiler Alert

I saw this movie and loved it. I didn't get that the opening scene with Ralph Fiennes as a set up for an extended flash back, and midway through the movie I was wondering what all the fuss was about. Then, long after I'd forgotten about him, Ralph Fiennes shows up again and the movie becomes great. It's not Ralph Fiennes that I'm raving about, but the story itself. It's gripping.

I really loved how the movie drew me in. Did anyone else like (or even hate) the movie.

Any other favorite movies out there?

I loved Kate Winslet. She played a great character that was kind of twisted, that didn't ask for sympathy, but earned some understanding as the story went on.

I thought Ralph Fiennes' character a bit inexplicable though. I didn't get his motivations from the trial on.

• Members

Very dark and very serious movie.I enjoyed it very much

I watched it and rewatched Doubt in one afternoon-how cheery!

Very much worth seeing.And since this forum talks about such things :P The boy playing the young Ralph Fienes is gourgeous-and has a very impressive uncut weenie as well :D

Hey-where are you all going?

Well I guess that movie will be full today ^_^

• Members
And since this forum talks about such things :P The boy playing the young Ralph Fienes is gourgeous-and has a very impressive uncut weenie as well :D

Hey-where are you all going?

Well I guess that movie will be full today ^_^

I knew I forgot something important. Unfortunately, it was and all to brief (no pun intended) view of him full frontal.