Guest Cooper

Dad at 13

Guest mineallmine

Wow, this subject always amazes me because I always think was it worth that 15 or 20 minutes, if that, of sex. When I lived in LA I took public transportation alot and I would see these teenagers get on the bus toting strollers, diaper bags, and babies. The Teenagers were no more then 15 or 16 and had to grow up and be responsible for another child.

To make matters worse, today's newspapers are reporting that a blood test is being done to determine who the real daddy is. Two 14 year old boys, both saying they had sex with the 14yo mother, are now claiming to be the real father... What a circus, I feel sorry for that baby...

no matter how you slice it: children having children is CRAZY .... And the sad thing is, I believe there were 8 guys. Somehow, life is doing a disservice to itself. Or, is it me?????

• Members
If Jerry Springer and Maury Povich, are still on the air, I wouldn't know. I couldn't bear to watch their shows. Isn't Povich married to Connie Chung? I wonder what happened to her.

Last I heard Connie was hosting the Big Brother shows.

The London Sun now reports that UK's youngest dad, Alfie Patten" is probably NOT the father: It's all lies for money... Here's the latest:

The 13-year-old boy, Alfie Patten, believed to be Britain's youngest father may be the victim of a scam! It's believed Alfie's girlfriend's mom devised a plan to cash in on all the publicity she knew the story would create!

According to sources, Chantelle Steadman's mother Penny, told the 15-year-old to say that Alfie was the father of her newborn baby Maisie Roxanne - even though he may NOT be the dad.

A friend of the Steadman family, Clive Sim, said Penny told Chantelle to stay quiet about all the other boys she'd been with because "she knew Alfie being the dad makes a better story."

He added, "I think there's a big scam going on here."

There's possibly six or eight boys who could be the father of baby Maisie.

Alfie Patten has agreed to take a paternity test to prove he's the dad. Several media outlets have offered money to broadcast the results - offers as high as $180,000.

Both Chantelle's and Alfie's parents are believed to have already received thousands of dollars, giving interviews, since The Sun broke the story.

Several boys have come forward, including Richard Goodsell, 16, and Tyler Barker, 14, to say they are the father of Maisie.

Chantelle is said to be "distraught" that the public thinks she slept around, and claims she lost her virginity to Alfie.

Alfie is convinced he's the dad and even wore a personalized hoodie (you can see the photo HERE) that read, "I'm the daddy, if not f**k you all I'll still be there." Nice that his parents allowed that.

Excuse me, but what the hell is wrong with these people? If this is true - what kind of low-life mother would use her teen daughter and newborn grandchild to scam the public and try to make money? Sick, just plain sick.

On Tuesday, a High Court judge ruled that no new details can be reported about the case. Judge Mrs. Justice Baron said she was concerned about the "mother and baby being unable to live a normal family life." She added that 13-year-old Alfie should be able to "live his life and return to school in a normal way."

That might be difficult when both teens have parents that are thrusting them into the spotlight.

I used to think the tabloids in the States were bad. Until I lived in the U.K. where they make those in the U.S. look like church bulletins. If you have a chance you should compare magazines which are published in both countries. Often the same articles, but the covers, the ads, and the pictures make it a different publication.

Lurid sensationalism seems far more profitable in the UK.

Guest mineallmine

Wow....okay 6 or 8 different boys could be the father...sounds like mom was a big slut! And her mother a big attention whore!

Jerry is still on the air I saw the show flipping channels this past weekend while flipping channels during homework time. I however am not sure about maury and yes he is married to connie chung.