Guest StuCotts

Keeping the lower orders in their place

I assume this was a link (now broken) to the article on the head of the RNC apologizing to limbaugh for telling the truth - that limbaugh is an entertainer who gets off on rabblerousing.

I don't want to get into politics, but I feel bad for the republicans. I wish they would rediscover their roots as a fiscally conservative, government should stay out of people's business party. I could vote for that party.

And it is a sad day for the republican party when a talk show host is running the show.

Guest StuCotts
I assume this was a link (now broken) to the article on the head of the RNC apologizing to limbaugh for telling the truth - that limbaugh is an entertainer who gets off on rabblerousing

I just tried the link and it worked. There's something about links to the Times that makes them inaccessible to some. I've never understood what the problem is.

The article is pretty much as you say, with extras about Rep denials and Dem finger-pointing.

Guest TNTTed
I just tried the link and it worked. There's something about links to the Times that makes them inaccessible to some. I've never understood what the problem is.

I’m reasonably sure that accessibility to some sites depends on location of your ISP. When I’m outside the U.S. I sometimes can't access some very mainstream sites. I'll get a message stating that the site isn't available outside the U.S. (or “in your areaâ€), but sometimes it just says something like “page not foundâ€. Not sure if location is caeron’s issue or not.

And it's probably the way the site is linked, since I can usually get to the site in question through some other route. I couldn't access the article by clicking on your link, but had no problem accessing the NYT and finding the article.

Guest Conway
I assume this was a link (now broken) to the article on the head of the RNC apologizing to limbaugh for telling the truth - that limbaugh is an entertainer who gets off on rabblerousing.

I don't want to get into politics, but I feel bad for the republicans. I wish they would rediscover their roots as a fiscally conservative, government should stay out of people's business party. I could vote for that party.

And it is a sad day for the republican party when a talk show host is running the show.

I look at it this way, the Democrats put a side show clown in charge of the DNC and they have had great success since then. Maybe the Pubs would do well to put Limbaugh in charge of the party.