Guest 2hard2tame

One has to wonder:

Or to translate FourAces' post to something 2h2t might understand...

Sure, a skunk can break up a garden party, and have a good time doing it. But he will never have the pleasure of understanding what the party was all about. ^_^

P.S. Rico understood the party. Wonder if 2h2t will understand he has just been insulted?

Guest 2hard2tame
Or to translate FourAces' post to something 2h2t might understand...

Sure, a skunk can break up a garden party, and have a good time doing it. But he will never have the pleasure of understanding what the party was all about. ^_^

P.S. Rico understood the party. Wonder if 2h2t will understand he has just been insulted?

To be insulted means that one has to put value in another person's words.

You can't slap a retard cause he drools.

so let me get this straight.

I post a from a different perspective from the status quo, and it equates to me "holding my elbow's out"?

I don't know you, but you clearly have a chip on your shoulder. It's a free country, you're allowed to do what you want. But if you're really interested in having a conversation, this probably isn't the best approach.

But then again, you create a thread just about you, so maybe you're getting exactly what you want, no?

Guest StuCotts
First off, don't take my differing idea's and opinions as a personal attack against yourself. You come off as bitter.

And I never said everything the right does "admirable on every moral and legal level". Don't put words in my mouth, I would much rather have something else in there:)

As I recall, I said " I don't agree with it all". There are alit of things wrong with "my side" and I can admit that. Try getting an Obama zombie to do the same. Google Obama and illegal wiretapping for the latest example of a 180 on promises.

Sigh.

The only defense you have of Nancy "gremlin" Pelosi is a crappy comparison to Dick "retard" Cheney?

I expected better.

You misread all of my post. Beyond that, you do great hissy fits.