Guest takesall

How do I tell if someone is gay?

Guest takesall

Apart form checking if his dick tastes like shit how can I tell if he is gay?

Sometimes when i ask are you gay i get a reply harpic harpic which is a toilet cleaner where I come from. What does he mean?

Guest ear wig

Sometimes when i ask are you gay i get a reply harpic harpic which is a toilet cleaner where I come from. What does he mean?

HASIP HASIP IT MEANS HE GOES WITH MAN FOR A LIVING AND WOMAN FOR FUN

I don't think this is a serious question. However, I will bite.

You can tell if someone is gay when they come to Pattaya and stay at Howard's guesthouse and go to Gentleman's Club each night. If the above conditions are not met, they are not gay.

In all seriousness, why don't you just ask them? I don't think anyone is totally gay or straight. I think most lie in the middle area. I am 99.4 percent gay. I save the .6 for the really extraordinary ladies.

In Thailand, you will never be able to tell for sure as if they are not obviously gay; they may say they are not gay because they only date ladyboys. I know many boys here who think if they date ladyboys, they are not gay. That is not really my definition. But, if that is what they believe, that is ok for me too.

Is it necessary to know if someone is gay? I ask all the time. Often, I understand that the answer is dependant on what that person understands of the word.

As for me, I'll be at Howard's most of the night.

Cheers!

Guest Hedda

Asking whether a rent boy is gay or straight is like asking if your Doberman is Catholic or Protestant. The terms do not not apply.

Sex for money has no sexual identity. You are what the circumstances require you to be. A real pro can be 100% straight in his sleep, and act 100 % gay when he expects to get paid for doing it.

Moreover, even if he's 100% gay in his sexual preferences, that doesn't mean a lot when it comes to getting naked and intimate with someone who is 40 years older. 50 kilos heavier and has 60 percent more hair. . . in all the wrong places.

If you feel that compelled to find out what this guy would really like to do if he was the old rich one, and you were the poor young hooker, try the next life. It's too late to find out now.

Guest catawampuscat

There are lots of straights who have anal sex with women/girls, so the original premise is stupid and of course

would indicate unsafe condomless sex, which is also stupid..

When I first saw this thread , I thought someone was setting up this new forum for the authorities to ban it, as

it was offensive and in poor taste..Then , when earwig replied, I thought the village idiot was talking to himself again

but was relieved to see the thread locked..Now it is opened again and I hope the moderators have the sense to

delete the whole thread and set a higher standard..The author can go to crusingforsex if he wants to post graphically..

Guest Hedda

Deleting the thread to set what some folks see as "a higher standard" is a bit much, since the standards for posting here don't seem to require political or social correctness.

May I suggest that the silly folks who are out blocking sites for objectionable content are more likely to find the naked men on the masthead here as far more provocative than some gutter talk that they probably can't read anyway.

"How do I tell if someone is gay?, I want to be sure he is gay".....not all Thai boys understand the western definition of "gay". The ladyboys are definitely gay but not nessarily bottoms. For the others, my method (as suggested by friends both Thai and falang) is to use the "Kiss Test". You ask the boy to sit with you , buy him a drink and then finally a passionate kiss. If the vibes are right you've found your match for the evening. Generally, straight boys like romance with girls or wives not with men.

If you're a regular at the bar, become friendly with the staff. You will get all the inside facts, rumors and gossip. I know many ladyboy waiters who proudly point to their boyfriends on stage (and suggest I "off" him). Go figure.

Guest catawampuscat

I see that you lead by words and not by example. Set a higher standard? Why go around calling names and be bitchy if you really want to set a higher standard?

Unfortunately, there are posters who use multiple handles and when bored, boozed or just demented

actually reply to their own posts using another handle..Sad, but true, just ask Hedda...Long time users

of these forums can often spot when posters play these silly games..

Some might even think you are bitchy for calling someone else bitchy..I use the term village idiot merely

as an amusing (at least to me) description of a notorious poster with many handles who writes posts

that are very poorly written and often totally wacko.. This poster certainly behaves like an idiot and since

Sunee is like a village in some respects, the term village idiot is very appropriate and accurate..

since Sunee is like a village in some respects

This reminds me of Hillary's book, it takes an entire Village... I think it was an old African proverb that said it takes an entire village to raise a child. In many ways, the adults in Thailand that use the message boards often act like children. I am not interested in raising them. But, if we were all nice to each other and respectful to all, even if we don't like someone or their posts, I bet that the Village would be a much better place to live for us all. I have said in the past, I really don't get all the nastiness that exists on these boards. I didn't get it when I first started reading them and I don't get it now. Perhaps some have too much time on their hands. Perhaps some are just mean and nasty. Perhaps some have other agendas. But, if we all started to be nice to each other on the boards, and in person, perhaps more would join in the participation. Just IMHO.

Guest Hedda

"You ask the boy to sit with you , buy him a drink and then finally a passionate kiss. "

That routine is quite unlikely to unmask a good straight hooker . . . but it certainly tells you a lot about the class of the farang doing it.

Guest takesall

There are lots of straights who have anal sex with women/girls, so the original premise is stupid and of course

would indicate unsafe condomless sex, which is also stupid..

When I first saw this thread , I thought someone was setting up this new forum for the authorities to ban it, as

it was offensive and in poor taste..Then , when earwig replied, I thought the village idiot was talking to himself again

but was relieved to see the thread locked..Now it is opened again and I hope the moderators have the sense to

delete the whole thread and set a higher standard..The author can go to crusingforsex if he wants to post graphically..

Thanks catawampuscat I will wear a condom next time I suck dick. Now I will take your advice and if his dick tastes of shit i know he doesn't practice safe sex.

Just as an aside I thought I would comment that taking the moral high ground when you live in the land of pimps and prostitutes is a bit rich. I bet most of us don't tell our mothers what we did with an 18 year old boy last week

Guest catawampuscat

I seem to have ruffled a few feathers.. Nobody likes critcism but for the first post on this new forum I felt the

shit and dick references were in poor taste and a bad way to start off..I still think so and you can wear a condom

on your head for all I care.. And PeterP. , are you the same Peter who sent me threatening personal message on the

sawatdee forum? If so, I don't like you and you don't like me..enough already and lets stop boring the rest of the forum.

I hope the moderators have the good sense to put an end to this thread..

" . . . but it certainly tells you a lot about the class of the farang doing it. ".....excuse me, men kissing in a gay bar setting, how little class can one have? However, public displays of affection should be muted (IMHO).

""That routine is quite unlikely to unmask a good straight hooker...."......you could be right but the Kiss Test hasn't failed me yet.

I don't think Thailand is the best place for "Romance". I also don't think it is that important to know if the guy is "Straight" "Bi" or GAY. If you are looking for plain sex, I guess Thailand would be the place. If you are looking for Romance, better move toward Europe, as you "might" get disappointed trying to find the right person here.

I know many straight hookers, many from Mexico, some in Europe and many in the USA.... and not all of them will react good on Kisses. Strange enough they would suck you off without hesitation. What's wrong here?

Some people thinks " Kisses" are between lovers, that it is the special thing in a relation. Some other will think the other way around. Then plain sex without the kiss will be ok for some people and for some others, it will be a big deal. To each his own. I won't bother with it much. If I need to get off, then I don't mind to know if the guy is or isn't Gay. But then, not even the gay one would fit well. I only got good experience with "Gay 4 pay" guys, than others.

I have been with many straight guys and my time was just perfect. They were working, of course but at least I got what I wanted. Sometime with a gay guy, I did not come out with a smile on my face...

To answer the original Question: I really believe that if the guy gets a hard on without problems (even if takes a blow job to get it up), there is no way the guy isn't gay or bi. There is no way a real " Straight guy" would feel comfortable to get a blowjob by an other guy. As myself, a 100 % gay male, would not feel comfortable to be with a woman, or get a the job done by one, as I know it would not "Get Up". If I were to " Get it up" then I wouldn't probably be 100 % gay.

Now if it takes to get naked and get down to business to see if the guy "is" or "is not gay

Guest joseph44

Gay or not gay?

I've had some boys over the last years (not at the same time) and unfortunately I fancy the male/straight acting types.

If you ask a boy whether he is gay or not; the answer is in 99% of the cases: No I am man!! or 50/50. Well for me that's not the answer to my question, but for them it is!!

Because if you're not a man, you're either a woman or a kathoey. Obviously they are not women and they want to state that they are not kathoeys either; they are men.

Which is still no answer to the question: Are you gay or not?

I also happen to know some very straight acting gays and if I ask them the same question, their answer is: No I am man!! or 50/50

So, it is very difficult to find out by just asking whether a boy is gay or straight. The problem is, that the foreigner thinks that being gay is generally accepted in Thailand, well that's not the case. In our well known gay areas: Pattaya, BKK, Phuket and Chiang Mai it is no problem to be and act gay. In the rural areas it is impossible to be and act like a gay. Basically the acceptance is about the same as anywhere else in the world.

So if you ask a boy whether he is gay or not and the answer is: No I am man!! or 50/50, than 9 out of 10 he is gay and just doesn't want to admit because he is too embaressed to admit.