rlanny

Berlin, Germany

Guest CTDick

Doesn't anyone have any info about Berlin?

In my guide, I have found the Blue Boy and Pinocchio "rent bars" and wonder if they are safe? worth it? etc?

Dick

• Members
Doesn't anyone have any info about Berlin?

In my guide, I have found the Blue Boy and Pinocchio "rent bars" and wonder if they are safe? worth it? etc?

Dick

I went there recently. I think these bars are relatively safe. You must be able to get rid of some boys, particularly romanians who can be a little bit too pushy sometimes. There is an hotel renting room by the hour just in front of pinocchio (20 Euros). Can be worth to know ... Every night there are around 20 boys going from one bar to another ...

Guest CTDick

To answer my own question, Tabasco, Blue Boy, and Pinocchio are all within steps of each other. Tabasco is the larger and busier of the three. Also nearby is a small park with the hustlers milling around. In all three places, the bartenders spoke English and were willing to help translate.

The guys are mostly young, scrawny, occasionally skanky, and aggressive. Two walked up to me an told me to buy them a Coke. A local told me that many are Rumanian and “don’t have a good reputation.”

That said, there are a few hotties. I found two who were both really worth it. One charged €75 (US$110) and the other €50 (US$4).

Upstairs from Blue Boy is a ‘pension’ that charges €25 (US$37) an hour. The room is clean, mirrored with a sink and roll of paper towels.

Dick