Guest tomcal

Party Photos

When I was in Rio a couple of weeks ago, one of the sauna guys who I have known for over 6 years told me it was his 25th birthday the following night and he was having a big birthday bash and would I like to come. He is a really nice guy who I haven't been with sexually in 5 years but we have always talked and in fact he has introduced me to 6 other guys, all from his neighborhood(not sure how you get into a discussion with your straight buddies about having sex with guys...). So I went. It was in Niteroi neighborhood where many of the guys working in the sauna live. It's about a 2 hour metro ride or 35 mins. by cab from Copacabana. I got there a midnight and it was just starting. It ended up being a semi street/house party with about 150+ people. As I am walking around I kept count and there were 11 guys who I had "been with" at the party, all there with girlfriends!! LOL

but they all rushed up to introduce there American friend and I ended up dancing with about 6 of the girls. Since I was the only American there, actually I think the only one from outside the neighborhood, I was a novelty and everyone was really friendly and nice. Great people!

Here's a couple of pics! all of the guys in the pics with the exception of the guy on the far right in first pic work in the sauna

I've got the hots for the middle picture, guy on the right; and in the third pic, the guy kneeling although I prefer some hair on his head.

TY, the guy on the right in the middle pic is Alex and he's great!! beautiful body and 6'4"! this last trip a couple of weeks ago I asked him "so are you straight, gay or bi"? and he says "80% gay 20% straight" I go "what does that mean, you kissed a girl once?" LOL he just started laughing! Heres a closer look at him! If you get to Rio, he is Highly recommended! :D