KYTOP

New Political Book "Game Change"

• Members

There was much Brou-ha-ha about Sarah Palin's book a few weeks ago but it seems to me that the new book out today, "Game Change", might be the one to buy. It takes a behind the scene look at the 2008 campaign, including the primaries, and was written by a couple of political reporters.

It has already caused Harry Reid to issue an apology to President Obama but that is just a small tip of the political iceberg. I understand there is stuff about the Edward's, Clinton's, Obama comments about Biden, concerns about McCain's wife, and of course more on Palin. Since it has already caused Senator Reid to issue an apology, I think that just adds more credence to the book.

Has anyone got the book yet? This just might be one I will buy.

• Members

The book does seem chock full of juicy tidbits. However, I give author Mark Halperin zero credibility based on a long poor track record for the common sense, fair play, truth and objectivity. I frankly don't see how he keeps his job, as a purported journalist, at Time Magazine. The other author, John Heilemann, has a very credible track record, thus if he his willing to stand behind Halperin's work then I have to hope that all has been vetted to Heilemann's standard. I look forward to the pillow talk. B)