Guest ear wig

New HIV Vaccine Trial To Begin

On the same topic, there is a great article in the New York Times today about the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation.

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/07/20/science/...=rssnyt&emc=rss

The new round of grants are 250 million dollars. With their previous donations that makes the foundations grants over 500 million dollars. Considering the US government put up only 6 times this number, it isn't strange to me that no vaccine has been found.

Guest Hedda

I can't tell from ear wig's comments what and where this vaccine trial is all about.

I hope it's not the one that's being done in Thailand because the US is paying for it, even though the manufacturer abandoned the vaccine trials in the US as ineffective almost two years ago.

Could we have a source please ?

Guest ear wig

A friend is a senior advisor in the Microsoft Foundation. Sent to them to me for Information.

He tells me there is a vaccine on the way? may be with in 6 years.

Also new ways to stop Cancer dead by killing it with your own antibodies, showing them how to detect cancer cells that are Trojans.

showing them how to detect cancer cells that are Trojans.

Trojans? What about those Magnums? jk

I do find it very sad that one man and his wife have given more to research for this that most countries.

Being in a foreign land this week, I had a yearing for American TV. I downloaded Murder One from Itunes.com. I loved the show. It was made in the mid 1990's. There was a guy that was infected with HIV as a lead character. Just watching him and remembering the reactions that many had to this show and others, I found it sad that we have not come a long way from there in finding a cure.

Guest ear wig

More about what is going to happen for the near future?

Advancing progress on neutralizing antibodies: Virtually all licensed vaccines for other diseases are believed to work by causing the immune system to produce neutralizing antibodies that bind to vulnerable regions on the infection-causing agent. One research consortium will isolate a large number of antibodies from humans and animals, screen them for the ability to neutralize HIV, and

Guest Hedda

Take my advice, dear, and stick to posting rumors as LMTU.

Maybe the hydras at SF can get their teeth into that technical stuff you just dropped here like a ton of bricks.

But I'm still waiting to hear where that vaccine trial is being held.

Guest ear wig

Take my advice, dear, and stick to posting rumors as LMTU.

Maybe the hydras at SF can get their teeth into that technical stuff you just dropped here like a ton of bricks.

But I'm still waiting to hear where that vaccine trial is being held.

Trials and Tabulations.

Im sure you can pick the bones of who's who in the Hydra world Hedda, Its like putting a pin in a hay stack to find out whose who, not that difficult if you can read between the lines.

Im not bothered as long as they stick to interesting Informative, conversation and Information and leave the bullyboy tack ticks over there.

Clinical trials are going on all over the world, especially in many private clinics, in my capacity as a Principle involved in helping HIV victims finding peace of mind socially with there condition, I have access to many interesting people and Information, but Im not the type of guy to bore others with it unless they ask, its like selling Insurance or talking about religion or Politics, not every one realy wants to hear about it.

Some of the many trial clinics:-

AIDS Clinical Trials Group (ACTG)

Guest ear wig

Never mind, dear.

Next time, I'll know better not to ask.

Im amazed you can work out the answer from what I wrote its quite obvious:-

Here it is broken down for even you to understand, even my thai Boyfriend said he can understand the Clinics doing trial tests on people below:-

Some of the many trial clinics:-

Guest Hedda

Ear Wig or LMTU, whichever role you are playing at the moment:

You started this thread in the GayThailand Forum with the suggestion that there was a clinical trial of an AIDS vaccine about to commence in Thailand. I asked what, where and when.

Rather then provide a simple answer, you appear to have then gone back and changed your post, and to further obfuscate the issue, you then dumped a truckload of cut and paste data that you probably collected by googling your little mouse and keyboard.

You may think it's fun to play and post any nonsense that pops into your mind in some of the worst writing, garmmar and punctuation I have seen since fifth grade. You may think it's sport to spread potentially harmful gossip about businesses you say are for sale, only to have their owners issue denials. Did it occur to you that Smiles & Co. don't care what fool posts at SF, just as long as he posts ?

Some of your lighter banter can be entertaining, and there's a place for non-malicious gossip on any board. You probably have a lot to offer in the way of news of local interest, which SF woefully lacks with its long distance regulars. But you have played the role of court jester so badly so often, that your posts about serious topics have lost their credibility. That's your prerogative, of course, to play the fool, but let's not pretend otherwise.

Guest ear wig

No Hedda my dear, I dont know why all this bulge is spewing out, you did ask me to clarify where the trials were taking place and I told you.

I cut and pasted from an email as I informed you originally, from a dear friend working with the Gates foundation.

You expect us to wade through all your some times boring Posts, you have on your blog, but you refuse to educate your self with real people, who are tying to make things much better in the world.

I write again where some of the trails are taking place you asked about are happening, how complicated can that be.

see below:-

Guest Hedda

Don't look now, dear, but you've picked up some bad psting habits at sawatdee froum, not the least of which is too many words with too little meaning... and optional punctuation.

I see that you are up to your old tricks again, spreading rumors and innuendo in another thread about the alleged asking price and possible sale value of a certain business in Jomtien.

I suppose that someone with a reputed net worth that has eight digits only when stated in Indonesian rupiah, ( $1 = 9,180 rupiah) would not be expected to respect the right of business people to conduct their affairs in private without the officious intermeddling of some anonymous and envious twit.

Guest ear wig

Don't look now, dear, but you've picked up some bad psting habits at sawatdee froum, not the least of which is too many words with too little meaning... and optional punctuation.

I see that you are up to your old tricks again, spreading rumors and innuendo in another thread about the alleged asking price and possible sale value of a certain business in Jomtien.

I suppose that someone with a reputed net worth that has eight digits only when stated in Indonesian rupiah, ( $1 = 9,180 rupiah) would not be expected to respect the right of business people to conduct their affairs in private without the officious intermeddling of some anonymous and envious twit.

Oh my dear its not like you to mince words, have I hit a raw nerve or something, what you going on about I have no idea, but as this post is about HIV and you asking where the clinics for trials are based and me telling you .

I assume you talking about a post related to the sale of buying a Hotel here, you can find this Information in most of the business real estate agent offices in Pattaya , its not any secret, how do you think they sell property with out advertisement,

So what's your problem who are you to tell any one what to do, On reading your blog it is the kettle calling the pot black, all of it is sheer plagiarism. you must get the first latest papers and copy them but never mind we can pretend you wrote it originally

Your to busy telling America & the world how to run there business, to worry about guys and what various business are selling for, by the way everything is for sale in Gay Pattaya just throw a price at them, they will tell you if they want to accept.

Are you not happy with closing down Gaybutton with out trying to close this site again.

Why is it your type of queen, have to try to make out your greater and beter then some one else, is it because deep down you really know your not.

When you have to try to insult some one, you have lost the argument, I thought a person like you would not come down to that level of school boy dialog how childish. surly you can do better then that..............now I know Im dealing with a real degenerate queen.dont worry Im an exspert at dealing with them.

Guest catawampuscat

sometimes kissing a** just doesn't do the trick..

Sawatdee-gay-thailand forums readers will recall dear old earwig ending all his posts with a plug

for Hedda's blog as well as this site and others.. It seems to this old cat, that Hedda is above

being played for a fool and is independent enough to forgo the free promotion of earwig/lmtu and speak his mind

even if his favorite targetde jour , is the scoop reporter of Sunee Plaza.. I admire Hedda's guts and find it

amusing that he was blamed for the demise of gaybutton's site as I believe it was probably one of the Hedda bashers who did the deed, maybe even .. well, that is just idle speculation and not appropriate for this forum..

Ear wig has been on good behavior for a while now and must have cleared up some of his official problems to be sticking his neck out again.. It must keep him busy being attacked on CFS, SGF and now here as well and who knows how many other forums with how many other handles.. I know I will check back more regularly to see Hedda top earwig and earwig attempt to battle back but unfortunately for him in a battle of wits, he is only half the man Hedda is.. A half-wit ...

Just having some fun and hope all will kiss and makeup and keep posting... :rolleyes:

Guest ear wig

Well really Missy catawampuscat I've been called every thing in my time, when they cant get you one way, they call them names, accuse you of some dreadful deed or not done something, anything to try to get under the tough armor plating they will try there best.

But really to call me "Let me tell u" I think that is below the belt, have you read how this guy writes, its as if he is on one big bender every night getting drunk, then they say he has no money or he is being paid to write or entertain people like a Court jester.

I just cant believe any one would want to entertain a village drunk like this guy, I may write similar but so do many guys here, there again as Hedda says, there is only really very few real guys on sawatdee, the rest are hydras of may be even Hedda, May be its true what Hedda says in her blog, its really only Hedda and Smiles, the rest are hydras of them, like it was once with Gaybutton at least he had the guts to admit he really was the only writer on his forum, writing to himself, till hedda got there and put her boot in.

How do we know "let me tell u" is not really Hedda, I would not have Hedda's blog page at the bottom of my garden. not unless I could use it as manure, so I can make my roses grow bigger prickles to protect me from hideous people trying to make them self look big, by putting nice people down most of the time, its the oldest trick in the book, try to may you look stupid, so they think the public will think the writer is great.

I know many guys are just checking in because they can smell a blood coup in the offing, as you know Hedda has already been thown off alturnative forums for stiring up wars, she is really a saber rattler edging for a war, so may be she has found one, but it would be easy like the cowards who go in fighting helpless countries with next to no Arms fire, I dont see the Americans banging on the door of North Korea or Iran, same as the guys who run people down on web forums, if they thought they could be Identified, then they would be just like a purring pussy cat all cuddles and soft, Ill let you into a lttile secret I do know who they are.

then they say he has no money or he is being paid to write or entertain people like a Court jester.

I don't know about his financial status but, I do know he is being paid to write. I once offered him 5k baht to put my cell phone number in a variety of Karoke places (I go to bed early and can't stay up when those places are open). The next week I had over 200 calls asking if I was the person who was offering a good time (most said it was scribbled on the bathroom wall). As over 198 of them were Farangs, I said no. Next time I'll tell him to write the message in Thai. :)

Guest Hedda

"How do we know "let me tell u" is not really Hedda ..."

Because I would jump off Pattaya Tower before posting anything so incoherent.

But it's certainly interesting to read suggestions here and elsewhere that you are being paid for posting certain promotions, either as LMTU or Ear wig. That may explain why you blow so hot and cold at times on very similar matters.

If you are posting paid commercials from here in Thailand, have you considered a work permit, dear ?

Guest ear wig

"How do we know "let me tell u" is not really Hedda ..."

Because I would jump off Pattaya Tower before posting anything so incoherent.

But it's certainly interesting to read suggestions here and elsewhere that you are being paid for posting certain promotions, either as LMTU or Ear wig. That may explain why you blow so hot and cold at times on very similar matters.

If you are posting paid commercials from here in Thailand, have you considered a work permit, dear ?

Your so good at contradicting your self Hedda.

One minute its incoherent, then some one is paying for an advert.

Are you inebriated, can you really see any one giving me money to write this rubbish, why cant they write it them selves for free? as we know there is so many people here writing under hydra handles, one more wont make that much difference, you do surprise me these days, must be old age creeping up think about it.

NO ONE IN THERE RIGHT MIND WOULD PAY ANYONE ONE TO WRITE ON HERE>

MAY BE PAY ME, TO NOT WRITES ABOUT THEM, YES I CAN UNDERSTAND THAT?

My word we are getting senile.