Guest tomcal

Porto Alegre Muscle Boys & Twinks

Guest tomcal

I am heading back down to Rio and Porto Alegre for Memorial Day weekeknd/week. As I was looking at some of the pics of the guys I was contacting who are some of my favorites, I realized for those on the board here who prefer more "muscle" I had a couple of guys who pics I hadn't posted. In general, 80% of the guys you will find in the sauna in P.A. are natural/smimmer to athletic build but few "muscle" guys. I don't have a preferred type anymore! :D I like all except the really steriod type muscle guys. Also these pics show the more "European" look to the guys in Porto Alegre and Curitiba and Florinapolis. This area of Brazil was settled by Germans, Polish and Italians and it's evident in the guys you meet here. First 3 pics are P.A. muscle guys, next 2 pics are typical sauna guys and The last two pics are of one of the guys in Rio who I have known for about 4 years and who I think is one of the most handsome guys I have met there.

Guest Barr1965

Tom, I have always enjoyed viewing your bevy of guys from Brazil. I also agree with you: the last guy is indeed stunning-- his sculptured look and those piercing greenish eyes and smile to bat!!! Obrigado!! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Thanks Tom for posting this pics, I especially like the last two pics :wub: His eyes are mesmerizing, reminds me of someone I met in Barcelona :rolleyes:

• Members

Stumbled upon some more pics of him: http://gaybrazilgaythailand.blogspot.com/2010/06/304.html

gaybrazilgaythailand.blogspot.com is a fun site to poke around.

Thanks for the pics, Tom et al. I remember I met this lad in a sauna in Rio last year. Hard to forget his greenish eyes (especially for me who love light eyes) and his large tattoo - not to mention his large tool.

• Members

Thanks for the pics, Tom et al. I remember I met this lad in a sauna in Rio last year. Hard to forget his greenish eyes (especially for me who love light eyes) and his large tattoo - not to mention his large tool.

Although times change as well as the boys' lives, but do you remember at which sauna he worked? If he's still there in 2011-- I certainly would love to be pleasured by him! ^_^^_^:rolleyes::rolleyes: