Guest tomcal

All time favorite Brazilian Sauna Boys Part III

Guest tomcal

the last pic - Yuri is a repeat from the top ten, but he is my favorite, so I keep putting up in every group! :-) The third pic is Breno, probably the oldest guy I have been with in Rio, he is about 35, but so much fun, and more muscular than I typically go for..but I realize my "type" keeps expanding!

Edited by tomcal

• Members

the last pic - Yuri is a repeat from the top ten, but he is my favorite, so I keep putting up in every group! :-) The third pic is Breno, probably the oldest guy I have been with in Rio, he is about 35, but so much fun, and more muscular than I typically go for..but I realize my "type" keeps expanding!

Mahhhhvalis... simply mahhhhvalis! I love them all and I know what you mean when you say your type keeps expanding. I refer to it as my taste (not my preference but appetite taste) being 'versatile' :lol: It is a much shorter list that describes what is NOT my type.

The 'aged beef' is a wonderful specimen. B) I've been with older myself and some are just plain smokin' hot. Guy Franck/Vancouver comes to mind. :o -- hot memory: lean chisled construction type with 9" and a granite ass and versatile. :o

P.S. Tomcal, I'm sure I speak for most, if not all, in expressing thanks for your willingness to share your guys with us. Great eyecandy and inspires a lot of fantasies not to mention motivating some to take the plunge for themselves.

Guest Barr1965

Thanks TomCal for the pics. 6 and 8 are my favorites. I think I am due to go back to Rio soon.

Guest tomcal

I am working on putting up numbers 31 - 40 and 41 to 50...but it's starting to get really difficult! there are too many "hard" choices to make...but I will struggle on! LOL

Guest glutes

That's the most gorgeous batch yet! I like the variety it shows, because it's not that hard to get sexy young latinos in Los Angeles for fairly reasonable prices...

Ican see that I need to head to Lagoa this Winter!

• Members

I am working on putting up numbers 31 - 40 and 41 to 50...but it's starting to get really difficult! there are too many "hard" choices to make...but I will struggle on! LOL

:rolleyes: Tom, you know you have our support! I, too, really--really liked the men featured in this set. And yes, Breno, do I ever remember meeting him when you introduced us in 2003. He's a handsome hombre! And your Yuri is a beautiful hunk of masculinity,too. His eyes are truly stunning!

We'll patiently await for you to complete your next endeavor! :P:o:P

Guest tomcal

#6 is really interesting. What's his story?

We called him "JFK jr". because when we met him back in 2003 we all thought there was a resemblence, his name is Allesandro, he is much more muscled/body builder type now. For awhile he was doing too much steroids and got bloated looking but this last year he looks much better. Really nice guy, with a 10" dick who tops or bttms, kisses very well and likes to 69! He is married with kids and works right now at 117.