Guest catawampuscat

Police with handguns and rifles in Sunee .........

Guest catawampuscat

Last nite in Sunee Plaza, Pattaya, while having a drink in a beer bar, there was a commotion in

the streets.. Several uniformed policemen carrying guns in their hands and one with a rifle, were running after a couple of very young street boys..I saw several in handcuffs later and it was raid..

I don't believe it was a raid on a bar but rather a raid on the street kids and maybe it was to break

up a gang or enforce a curfew but it is all speculation..

Still, a little heavy, seeing drawn guns and rifles on uniformed police and a bit scary..

I would advise those who engage the services of the street boys and others who prey on the very young to watch themselves , as it looks like the police finally mean business.. I will not feel sorry for any who get catch up in these raids and hope they get the message that they are not welcome in Sunee and should seek help and stop the raping of the children... I am not talking about 17y.o or even 15 or 16 y.o. but much younger and much more vunerable and desirable to the sick degenerates..

I just can't believe how many of them are out there on the street. And at such a young age. They are all around Sunnee. It is so sad

Now having guns and all is scary. Probably something was going on behind.

If the police are finally doing something substantial about street gangs, then I'm all for it. Gang activity has been a growing menace in Pattaya and the street gangs prey on each other as well as on "farang."

Every week there are more and more stories showing up in the local media about gang activity, shootings, beatings, thefts, purse and gold necklace snatchings, robberies, and even gang-related murders.

It was only a few years ago that I felt perfectly in Pattaya at any loacation at any time of day or night. Not anymore. Now you have to be very careful about where you go at night and you are placing yourself at great risk if you are alone and venturing away from well lit areas where there are not plenty of other people around.

There are more and more posts about how to keep your belongings safe from theft. Unfortunately, now you have to take precautions, when you "off" a boy, such as making sure he has an ID card, that it is actually his, that he is of legal age, and that wherever you take him you make sure security or the front desk holds his ID card until he leaves, and that you either accompany the boy personally or speak with whoever is holding his ID card before he gets it back. You have to either hide or lock up any items of value. When you take the "pre and post business" shower, you have to make sure your money is with you.

Only a few years ago I would never have felt a need to take most of those precautions, but today you have to be out of your mind not to.

The story of what took place in Sunee Plaza sounds like an isolated incident, but news reports of late have been talking about the necessity of crackdowns on these gangs. I hope that's what's going on. The only news I have ever heard, until this, about any police presence in Sunee Plaza whatsoever has always been about a bar raid, looking for under-age boys and patrons, looking for foreign boys working in the bar, and trying to catch a "farang" engaged in sex with an under-age boy.

It will be very interesting once we hear what this raid was all about.

Guest ReneThai

Last nite in Sunee Plaza, Pattaya, while having a drink in a beer bar, there was a commotion in

the streets.. Several uniformed policemen carrying guns in their hands and one with a rifle, were running after a couple of very young street boys..I saw several in handcuffs later and it was raid..

I don't believe it was a raid on a bar but rather a raid on the street kids and maybe it was to break

up a gang or enforce a curfew but it is all speculation..

Still, a little heavy, seeing drawn guns and rifles on uniformed police and a bit scary..

I would advise those who engage the services of the street boys and others who prey on the very young to watch themselves , as it looks like the police finally mean business.. I will not feel sorry for any who get catch up in these raids and hope they get the message that they are not welcome in Sunee and should seek help and stop the raping of the children... I am not talking about 17y.o or even 15 or 16 y.o. but much younger and much more vunerable and desirable to the sick degenerates..

A few days earlier , this happened :

Soi 17 South Pattaya

What you saw was probably an atempt of the police to locate the rest of the gang.

All of this has no connection with underage boys in the bars or streets , selling their bodies

ReneThai

Gay Holiday in Thailand