Gaybutton

Babylon style Sauna, Gay Pattaya

Guest catawampuscat

It could be a winner but the nightmare would be if it was only the bald old chubbies who come..

Did you ever have someone even older, fatter and less attractive than yourself hit on you at Babylon??

This old cat was in total disbelief, how any farang would hit on him when there were hordes of men

40 years younger and 40 pounds lighter ( I am being kind to myself) and available.. I laughed and

pushed his hairy wrinkled hand away and thought to myself, what the f*** is he doing in Thailand??

Another friend told me many farangs go to Babylon, as they are in BKK for business and just don't like

Asian men.. They don't know what they are missing and I can only imagine they believe the myths of

racial penile size. They should have seen the mammoth sized farang in Krazy Dragon the other nite.. He must have had a 60" inch waist and he pulled out a finger sized hard-on for some reason,and the

farangs nearby, all flinched and shook their heads.. He should have kept his 4" stick in his pants and

of course going down on the dancer was a bit over the top..Hope he tipped him well...

Guest wowpow

"When will it open?

We expect the soft opening of the Guest House to take place in the middle of February 2007. " quote Sticky Rice

Though October is mentioned earlier in the article