Guest ear wig

You have got to like him?

Guest ear wig

Once again the most generous of new Pattaya resident locals, is going to invite you to make your friendship, it a good man who throws a party, and makes the Party goers welcome, I hope on this occasion, Rainmaker makes him self known to his guests...... even though he cant forgive and it takes a very gallant man I know, to forgive, Catawumpuscat and even some people on his old sparing forum, "here" as he for some reason chose not to advertise here, he did last year on all channels.

So it would seem. he has left it to me again, to Inform the thousands, that unless you speak your mind and are not a wilting violet, in other words are quite boring, those will not be welcomed........ no sign of a list of who is or who is not welcome, so when the wrong people turn up and there is a fracas at the "V>I>P Corner Bar" my local watering hole, dont blame me? I'm sure if the offending people took a wafer thin sandwich, he would not mind or would he?

May be you can corral the black listed people, so they can all spit and curse at you, in a corner some where, as it is an open bar, so I'm sure you have not rented and closed the business, for this function or have you ? Gary was only saying to me this weekend he has no Idea of the date as no one has thought to tell him?

So unless your Informed other wise........and you have to stand out side looking in?

As I'm traveling in and out of the country at the moment' I have not had much chance to write on the other forums and like to give it a rest, till such times I have the urge to let my secrets come out.

see you all there guys? :p

see this flyer below :

The 4th Annual Gay Forums Meet and Greet Announcement

Ladies and Gentlemen, Boys and Girls, Children of all ages...

It is my pleasure to invite you to The 4th Annual All Gay Forums Meet and Greet and Swimsuit Competition to be held between 4 and 7 PM on Saturday, December 1, 2007 at Corner Bar in Sunee Plaza, Pattaya, Thailand.

The Event

A gathering of Friends of Gay Forums for adult beverages, scintillating conversation, finger food, and, best of all, lots of gossip

The Place

Corner Bar

Sunee Plaza, Pattaya

The Time and Date

4 o'clock - 7 o'clock

Saturday, December 1st, 2007

There will be an open bar and buffet happily provided by Rainwalker in gratitude for the cogent information and good times so freely provided by the folks that contribute to the forums in the spirit of knowing that we are stronger together than alone.

This invitation is extended to all Friends of the Forums but regretfully, individuals who have egregiously abused other posters are not welcome.

Guest laurence
So unless your Informed other wise........and you have to stand out side looking in?

This invitation is extended to all Friends of the Forums but regretfully, individuals who have egregiously abused other posters are not welcome.

Judging by your premonitions in your post EarWig I suspect that Rainwalker is referring to you as one of the "persona non grata".

As I'm traveling in and out of the country at the moment' I have not had much chance to write on the other forums and like to give it a rest, till such times I have the urge to let my secrets come out.

We have missed your postings. What is a board in Thailand without someone with a little kick ass humor once in a while? :)

Thanks for the invite. I do love parties.

Guest rainwalker

Let me confirm that two thirds (2/3) of the posters on this thread thus far are welcome to join the private festivities at Corner Bar.

The other third (1/3), unless they have a conversion of a magnitude greater than Saul of Tarsus had in 36 C.E. while on the road to Damascus, is not.

Lest that not be clear enough...

LMTU/earwig has egregiously abused other posters on the boards and, as a consequence of his decisions and subsequent actions, has forfeted my invitation.

Them that pays the piper calls the tunes, and in this situation, that is me.

Should he chose to apologize and make himself right with those he has harmed, please let me know and I'll reconsider.

Until then, I have nothing else to say.

Kindest regards,

-R.

I had a school teacher whose motto was, "if you are going to play the game, you eventually have to pay the piper." It stuck with me all these years and really does relate to those in Thailand. I dated a guy once in Thailand that was NOT a money boy. Never worked in a bar. He ended up costing me more than any one I had met at a bar. I remember back to my teacher's words and started back to the game that was easiest for me to know the rules. :)

Guest rainwalker

The Common Era, also known as the Current Era or the Christian Era, is the period of time beginning with year 1 of the Gregorian calendar.

"Common Era" and "Current Era" are both alternative names for "Anno Domini" (Latin: "in the year of the Lord," also rendered as "of the Christian Era").

When using the name "Common Era" or "Current Era," early years are described as "before the Common Era" or "before the Current Era." When using the terms "Anno Domini" or "Christian Era," early years are described as "Before Christ" or "Before the Christian Era."

The term "Common Era" is preferred by some as an alternative to the overtly Christian "AD" and "BC," since "Common Era" does not use religious titles for Jesus such as "Christ" and "Lord," which are used in the BC-AD notation. Andrew Herrmann, writing in the Chicago Sun-Times, observes, "The changes, showing up at museums, in academic circles and in school textbooks, have been touted as more sensitive to people of faiths outside of Christianity."

-Wikipedea

Guest ear wig

Wow talk about Pompous, arrogant Miss Fit, I take it Catawampuscat will not be there also, the creature who has said more nasty lies on the net then any one in Gay forum history or has he got his forked tongue, so far up your ass, you cant be separated.

Sorry for you if my truthfulness does more damage to your reputation then Catty's lies, but if you can show what lies I have told about any one, ill buy you the drinks.

If this is the criteria you allow to see the king in the Magic Cloak, I'm sure if you go naked all your subjects will say how nice your cloths are, you really do think your some one important, trying to impress the nice folk of Pattaya forums, by trying to Imply your much better then any one else, is not the way to ingratiate your self in your new residence of Thailand, it may work in Vancouver where the drug addicts and Rent boys there will bow down to any one, but Im afraid your in for a big surprise, if you think you can "Queen It Over" in Pattaya.

Just read your last posts, no wonder people get up and move when you sit next to them, just chill out man, stop trying to pretend your any better then any one else, loosen up and have a good laugh, firstly at your self, then the way you hold court with your sycophants around you

Im sure underneath there is a nice guy who really wants to be loved, leave your pension book at home, then see who wants to be in your company, stop trying to buy your friends.

Lastly where does it say I want to be invited to your "look I could buy you all Party" I said if you read the post, I will be there as its my local Bar but Im only going to watch the new paint dry far more fun.....and it will be open to every one unless you have bought The VIP CORNER BAR now we all know a few drinks you can afford, but that's it, have a fun time I,m sure I will watching you speak Shakespeare to every one and them pretending they understand what on earth your talking about.. B)

I take it Catawampuscat will not be there also, the creature who has said more nasty lies on the net then any one in Gay forum history or has he got his forked tongue, so far up your ass, you cant be separated.

As Rainwalker has made clear, he is paying the tab and it is he who shall decide who gets free drinks or not. If it was on my dime, I would do the same. I don't think it unfair at all that Cat is invited as they are good friends. If Cat has been good to Rainwalker, then his postings on the boards should have no baring on their friendship or the invite. Often people take the postings on these boards too seriously. It is just a message board. It is often too bad that people do not get to know the people from the boards in person as often their personal persona is totally different from their on board persona. Cat is not the same on the boards as he is in person. EarWig is not the same on the boards as he is in person. Gaybutton is not the same on the boards as he is in person. We all have the ability to be more out there on the boards that social graces would allow us in person to person encounters. I am not sure that is a good thing or a bad thing. It is just what is part of the Internet age.

Rainwalker may seem arrogant in his post to you but he is far from that in person. At least he is in my personal conversations with him. The same is true with EarWig/LMTU. On the boards, he is often of similar mindset as Catawampus but in person, LMTU is charming and funny and as always entretaining.

Who really gives a rats ass about all these online fights anyway? It is not the majority of readers. Although, the post count often differs from my opinion. I guess that is why the National Enquirer is so successful.

Guest irish1972

Thank you for the invite....I think!! :huh:

It is true what GT says, people take these boards way too serious!

I have spoken to a poster (in real life) who knows a number of you and his real life description of you is almost the opposite to what I had in my head.

Have not been here in a while and only started logging on to the forums again as my next trip is 1st september, but what is with all the advertising on the top of the page!! I don't like it!

Guest ear wig

Rainmaker quote:-

LMTU/earwig has egregiously abused other posters on the boards and, as a consequence of his decisions and subsequent actions, has forfeted my invitation.

end of quote.

I'm sorry Gaythailand I totally disagree with you, his argument for only

> letting his favorites to the drink ceremony, is as above, if that is the

> case and catawumpuscat/village idiot, is allowed to go, so should others,

> Catty/IDIOT has been banned from most forums and even says him self he cant understand why he is not banned from sawatdee as he has abused so many peoople there....and now had his nails clipped

> on Fart-Stop he will not post there also, so many have given him a slating

> for his vitriol. and also been asked not to post here, for his

> insults lies and untrue innuendoes.

>

> I would call Rainmaker a Total Hypocrite, if he allows one negative person

> who has ruffled so many feathers, if he does let one of his total

> sycophants in, he should let all in, of course he is allowed to buy drinks for who he likes,

> but that has nothing to do with his written statements. any one who he

> thinks has written bad about any one cant go, Catty makes a hobby of it. as

> everyone knows.

>

> You may feel no one is interested when your the other side of the world,

> living the life of a Roman Orgy I suspect, but many are Interested in

> finding out if Rainmaker is a man of his word and not change it, or is he just

> a total hypercritic, we will all know when we see who is there, Ill be looking

> personally....when he thinks it suites him, just because some one told him a

> few home truths, who wants nothing from the man.

>

> By the way hurry back all your real friends miss you too much, gaythailand, and a few sad

> soles you left behind, would love to see you also? B)

>

Guest paulg

I am very confused but it seems to me

rainwalker posted his invitation to a number of forums but not here

LMTU/Earwig reposted his invitation here using cut and paste to protest

his not being included

He is even more upset that his lover catawampus is acceptable and he is not

Surely it is a case that rainwalker is having a party with free booze

and someone is not invited

So much stamping of little feet and tantrums, I wont go now even if he asks me,

I am sure it will be horrid. Boo hoo that nasty man. I hate him

Guest ear wig

May be you would not be upset to go to a drink with rainmaker, but I know him and I know a lot about him, he is a nice guy really, but not some one you would want to spend to much time with yes it is very nice of him to buy every one drinks who arrives, but that has nothing to do with what Im talking about.

My only argument is he is allowing a guy called catawampuscat/village Idiot to go, because he licks his ass, and this is a guy who admits to insulting any one who crosses him, but any one else who stands up for what they think is right and is not what rainmaker agrees with, is not allowed, is he a communist......or just a Hypocrite..... if you knew me you would know I.m never short of fun places and people to meet. Its a complement to me that I am told not to come to the I,m your host party. so dont do anything I disagree with or ill show you the door, who does he think we are children.

Not only that, I,m as usual giving him plenty of publicity and you can make your mind up, what type of guy he is when you meet him, but just read his posts, if you need a hint of what to exspect, if you can understand them, your get on fine Im sure, but stay at Monty's your have far more fun Paul. at least he has a sense of humor, well till 17th September any way. :rolleyes:

If it helps - let some of us be clear too: If you happen to have a little sissy spat going with another poster (i.e., the Cat), why don't you limit your comments to:

(1) A private message to that poster (so we don't have to hear about it);

(2) The moderator (if you want to be a true pussy about it); and

(3) Limit it to about 100,000 repetitive comments (so we don't have to hear about it ad infinitum and ad nauseum).

As a final note, if and when I host a party (don't hold your breath), you are not invited. And, although I would have no inclination to invite the Cat, I might do so only because it would piss you off.

Thank you. Over and out.

Wow!

For those that have not attended the "Meet and Greet......." I have never been asked my posting handle at those functions. Rainwalker is a wonderful host. In fact I had to ask the owners of Memories which one was Rainwalker the first time I went. He certainly is not walking around asking for attention no matter what Ear Wig says.

For those of you that are new and not sure, Ear Wig loves to se how many replies he can get to his posts. I think he may just enjoy the banter since he usually makes little sense, in my opinion.

It is a nice gesture by Rainwalker to pay the tab which must be quite high as so many show up. Some who have probably never bought anyone else even one drink, stagger out having met many new friends, thanks to Rainwalker bringing so many together for a great party.

Guest ear wig

I say it once more for the hard of hearing?

No one is disputing the fact it is a very Noble and generous act, to get every one together and pay for the drinks with snakes

You have hissed the point?

Ill spell it out for the last time............

If Rainmaker allows one nasty creature allious catweasal/Idiot to the party because he is one of his sycophants and then does not let all the others he considers to be insulting posters he is a hypocrite.

Not that I will be in Thailand at that time, I dont think, so It means nothing to me, but its a matter of having principles, something missing here

You know what they say the last thing to go before a very big nervous break down, is your sense of humor, I think Rainmaker is well on his way to one more soon.

I notice it has brought many over from sawatdee so at least it is getting publicized for him have a nice evening?

You have to understand one thing about Earwig/LMTU. Bottom line is that he is a message board troll.

Now I understand that such an accusation is fairly common on message boards when one does not like the contribution of another, but the fact is that if you take a good look at the first page of this message board you wiill see that of all the topics, only 2 have received replies in double digits ... more than 10 or more. One being this one, started by EarWig.

The very fact that EarWig receives replies to his topics is all that matters. It's his 'raison d'etre' . . . and it doesn't matter one way or the other whether his topics receive positive or negative feedback. Just the fact that they receive any feedback at all is good enough for Earwig ~ and all message board trolls. It's the only reason they post to Boards in the first place.

Earwig is interested solely in the replies ... and much more importantly, the number of replies. The content of the replies is neither here nor there.

And that fact (i.e. that he is a classic message board troll) equals "lonely" in my books.

The board owner here can go on and on about how wonderfully friendly, how gregarious, how uproariously funny here his . . . but I would suggest ~ IMHO only of course ~ that by that he means the loud, bellowing, back-slapping, usually half-drunken (or full-on drunken) cocktail party mode friendly.

As a corollary to that, I would also suggest that Earwig would make a very shallow "real" friend . . . a person totally out of his element outside the bar, or the beach chairs, or the boring-but amiable host-to-an-event (any old event) with the microphone permanently scotchtaped to his very large mouth.

( I shall breeze by the fact that EarWig is also ~ deep down ~ a thoroughly vicious character, one who revels in the cheap shot and the knowingly false accusation. We can leave that detritus for another day. )

Amateur psychiatric analysis offered completely gratis ...

Cheers ...

Guest ear wig

How nice of you Smiles, Not another poster who thinks he is so superior he can look down on others, Thankyou! to even compare myself with the likes of yourself, a Super Troll, wow its catching, your someone who goes round calling every one a troll, you dont agree with. the fact you even mention me is all I need to make my day, Now I have stimulated you enough to write on this forum, its a start, it may be just a load of crap to you, but I can tell you many people love a good old bit of controversy and even write to me asking me to liven up what has become very boring forums, now we can get on with what we do best and Inform our waiting public, all about Interesting Gay happenings in Thailand.

Surly your not one of those poster who only write when they think they can put the boot in, never mind snuggle up to a good Hot Raccoon and get ready for that long cold winter in Canada, Ill be there just before Christmas, so I hope your near Banff Alberta, we can watch all he Moose wandering around together.Very similar to Pattaya really but many of those in Canada are very much alive. and not have dead.

By the way Thanks for the compliment, now we would not want any body to think I'm really quite a fun guy with a wicked sense of humor, now would we, your doing wonders for my street cred.

Toddle Pip :rolleyes:

Guest laurence

"Hell knoweth no fury like the wrath of an Earwig scorned"

Not to sure who first composed that line but it does seem to apply in this instance.

Guest ear wig
You have hissed and spat..................and nobody gives a damn!

Well you must be one of those Hissy queens, who only see what they want to see, obviouly you can not see how many have come to read from all over, to see that a lot of peope do give a very big damn.

I would get some new glasses if I was you?

Absolutely delusional thinking which, of course, is par for the course. Let's see, there's a certain number of readers of a post and whatever that number happens to be actually means (1) they like to see me post, (2) they agree with what I post, and (3) in fact, they are climbing over each other to clamor and beg for me to post again (the world loves me!). That about it? (I'd prescribe an exceptially heavy dosage of prozac.....)

Back to the real world......the responses are fairly indicative of what the readers think. That should not make you happy.

P.S. I have viewed the occasional post about an "unloved" poster which spins on the theory that: "hey guys, the person may be a dork on the message board, but he's a really nice guy in person." While I suppose that's possible (I personally don't believe it), we're not responding to the real person in private (we're reacting to what he/she/it writes on a public message board and one would think those thoughts are some evidence of what is or isn't going on within their skull!).