Guest ear wig

Sunny Secrets.

Guest ear wig

To start with the all new Crazy Dragon Pub has at l;ast opened with its 500,000 baht refit and its sexy boys the new German owner has had a couple of similar bars before in his own country and is a professedly famous drag Artist, so we are in for some good Cabaret very soon, when he settles in near the high season, even though if it become the place to be, it will have to move to much larger premises.

Sorry guys the old sleaze has now gone forever this is an all new Sunee Plaza, now with the all new clean up of the area, and the totally upgraded Bars and Pubs you can now have a good time in with out tripping over to many Oliver twists. Even though you can still see the remnants of Fagan wandering around but that is all in the past mostly now.

Then we come to most people favorite bar Jimm Jimmies who was due to open any day now, with is all new doubled in size center new stage and safe 18 year old boys all ready to please you in any way possible I'm sure they will do the washing up if you ask them home.

Next we have Good Boys Bar Opposite Krazy Dragon, its a nice light bar and it has a few old Amigos Boys the ones with bigger appendages all grown up now, and the Mamsam told me more hot guys will be brought down from the provinces starting this week and building up for the High season with shows starting nearer November that will be enlightening going by what I was told.

K2Y Bar all new left over's from KAOS bar they have made the bar in the center and have about 3 nice guys i could see last week and the promise also when they change the name to La Luna very soon but worth a look if your passing you never know the boy of your dreams may just be there for a couple of days and your miss him.

But there is remnants of sleaze on the out skirts of Sunee, where its hands on, like the old days yes there is such places still, one is called 69 and the other Playboy 2 but Happy Bar is going down hill fast, so hurry you can get cozy there, but not so much as Playboy 2 where they have shall we say unique boys, for you and a few are worth venturing there for. if you like to get down and boogie there and then that is.

Ducs bar is back open and he is serving they say the nicest coffee around and if you want to open a bar in the main strip Ducs is for sale 500,000 baht plus 4200 rent also the restaurant next to KAOS same and now Euroboys for sale he will take the best price he can get. also Sammys Bar and Candle bar then SUNDANCE is available all around 500,000 bat or try making and offer most rents are 4200 bat so go on give it a try or buy one for your new boy friend many do...

Now lets try Day and night area, well the all new sumptuous Googies is now open I was there and the steak and kidney pies is wonderful plenty of meat plus if you can get in Googie serve what must be apart from my personal favorite continental bakery the best breakfast in Pattaya including real black pudding many other farang favorites and some of the best wines and drinks around.

I also hear Googie has purchased yet another shop next door that 3 to open a farang version of Tescos so you can buy all those foods you miss from UK and Irlan including frozen single meals he makes in the restaurant just pop it in the micro wave and eat it coming soon.

Plus of course all those who know the area the tow identical karaoke bars next door are for sale One call world Boys had fled and you can pick it up for next to nothing just think 4 floors of one building what you could do with that also dare i say it butterfly karaoke who went bankrupt im sure the owner would give there right hand to get rid of that at any price also.

Then I went to my favorite dance Pub XRAY CLUB well if you want to see stunning guys this is the hottest place in town apart from wait for it an all new similar Place called Body Language same coyote boys who are stunning and you can off them for 500 baht, its only behind Sunee plaza in the new arab complex up the Soi by Ole restaurant where they still do some of the best home made food in the area.

Last but not least the all new Memories, if it was a new Hamburger Bar ok with the all new metal tubing Chairs most uncomfortable,, but as a comfortable cozy lounge bar forget it, the new owners own a Guest House down in Jomtiem so it is left to the Thai boy friend who has the personality of a Librarian, so if I was you, try it by all means, but dont say I did not tell you, Hamburgers ok, but Comfy bar, forget it, go round the corner to the VIP Bar far more fun and classy.

Ill keep some hot gossip back for later?

Sorry guys the old sleaze has now gone forever this is an all new Sunee Plaza

Thank you for the excellent update!

But, really. Do you think the sleeze is gone forever? Come on. It is Sunee Plaza. It is not just being remodeled and made over?

Thanks for good informations. Stayed last time february in Sunee and november again. I like this place for the normal prices and short way to DayandNight for breakfast at Googies or Grottino.

Guest ear wig

Well of course Mr Gaythailand, the sleaze is every where if you want to find it and if your mind is a slease pool of filth and vulgarity your track it down no matter where you go also. you will not know thwe area when and if you ver cum back to pattaya we all miss you, they are getting fed up with running me down all the time lol

Most Streets in Pattaya are full of pot holes, rotting rubbish and young children playing around the Sois, this is the problem with Sunee Plaza it is a family working Thai area, not a designated Gay cruise area, so you have all that life brings you in Thailand, but then you have the other derange people who will no matter what is happening they can turn it into something hidious but its really all in there mind, The Plaza is turning slowly ill grant you into a Mediterranean type atmosphere, go to Siges Spain your see the same with the families and there children running around half naked in the gay zone, been like it for 60 years as has Pattaya. why do people come to thailand and want it to be like there home stay where you live if you dont like it. Look what they did to spian where iI had a Villa for 25 years its hidios concreat jungle now.

See what this guy has to say he is one of thiose people who wander around looking for nasty and hideous things to see, but really its all in his sewer mind.

http://www.baht-stop.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=2487

The only Bar now in the Plaza is KAOS where they have anything remotely sleazy with some naked guys once a night, standing there titvating the audience, if you want hands on sleaze you have to go away from the main Sunee Plaza now....apart from that the odd sewer rat wandering about to find a cheap trick, you can see that any where, its up to the few farangs who like these, bottom of the barrel kids and they are getting les and less as the Police do a sweep daily and get them now into a center in Sattahip, as the area is smartening up now with all the many classy bars and restaurants and now a 4 star Hotel give it a few years and it will be so posh your have to leave your shoes at the entrance? :huh:

they are getting fed up with running me down all the time lol

haha. Well, I doubt they are getting tired of that. That seems to be a passioni for some. :)

I am glad the area is cleaning up and look forward to seeing the changes. I think it all started with the wonderful job the American owner did with Corner Bar. He really did set a high standard for the area. Then the Clubber group jumped in and the food is excellent and the atmosphere is great. I have not seen the hotel yet but I am sure they did it fine as well. And now Jim Jimmy James has redone his shop. I am looking forward to seeing all these changes and the new aura of the place.

Unfortunatly, I am tied up at the moment. Not literally, but almost. :) I decided to try a new spa out that is outside of Las Vegas. They are very new and the rate for a month was less than a full fare ticket to Thailand. I am not really sure which I would enjoy more, the Tai Chi on the rocks at night or the table dances at Krazy Dragon; the deep tissue massage by at 7 foot lady or one by a cute boy on the beach; the hike up the mountain each day or the hike from Sunee to Boyztown. But, I am kinda stuck here for a month as I had to prepay to get the cheap rate. Who knows what September may bring and if I am lucky (I wasn't in Vegas last week) then maybe I'll have a chance to see the changes for myself.

In the meantime, keep your head high. Don't let the gossip queens get to you. They'll have me to pick on soon enough. :)

Guest GaySacGuy

Where is the four star hotel??? If you've ever been in a real four star hotel, I don't think you could call anything near Sunee a four star hotel. To get 3 or more stars, you must have a LOT of additional ammenities....and they aren't there!!!!!

"you must have a LOT of additional ammenities.."...GaySacGuy

Sunee has some very good ammenities that is hard to find at many 5 star hotels...at least at those prices......

Great! Please share this information on where these 5 Star amenities are available in Sunnee.