kjun12

Thailand: Negotiating life in the Land of Smiles #3

• Members

Gay sex in Thailand comes in many flavors and in several ways. As long as you enjoy sex with Asians you will surely find what you are looking for here. And, if you are willing to pay for it then you will save your wallet much pain and suffering. Sex is cheap in the Land of Smiles.

There are basically four ways of connecting with a boy to satisfy your desires. Cruising, two types of bars and massage parlors. The old time honored methods of cruising are all available. Whether you are one who enjoys working parks, toilets in many places, including some of the fine department stores or just walking the streets it is actually easier to cruise here than in the US. Many more boys are available and are easier to make a connection with. Even better if you are under 50.

As said above, there are basically two types of bars where you will be able to pick up boys. The first is the old fashioned Gay bar as is found in the West. The two main ones in Bangkok are Telephone Pub and Balcony Bar and both of them are located on Silom, Soi 4. (For those of you totally unfamiliar with Thailand addresses, the name of the main street is given with the smaller perpendicular street or alley given the name soi and usually a number or name.) There are many others but these are the main two of this type of bar. Here you will go in for a drink and look around. Many freelancers work these places and will either approach you or you can talk to them. Usual fee is 1000 Baht ($30) for what is referred to as a short time, which is an hour or however long it takes you to get off. The second type of bar is a “show bar”. Here there will be boys dancing (term used loosely) on a stage. All will be wearing the same swim suit or underwear and will move around the stage trying to get your attention. Each of the boys will have a number attached to their clothing and you will either get the “mamas an” to get one if you want to talk to him or you can motion to him yourself and he will come to sit with you and try to get you to “take him off” (about 300 baht or $10. This means that you will pay the bar a fee to take him someplace for sex. His actual fee is negotiated directly with the boy. The fee they will try to get is about 1500 baht but you can almost always get him for 1000 baht. The downside of these places is the cost of drinks which is, in my opinion, outrageous at 250 to 300 baht. There is often a sex show twice a night but this is just not worth the cost of the drinks unless you are loaded or enjoy this type of thing. Some shows have actual fucking on stage. In addition there are discos and Karaoke bars but I do not frequent them and therefore cannot offer any advice.

The last venue to discuss is the massage parlors. This is actually a recent discovery for me. While I certainly knew they existed, I had never gotten a massage for the sex part. They come in many varieties and prices. Being familiar with only one, it is only possible for me to give you some places to read about others. This site rates the places and gives specifics for many, including how they operate. Go to: http://shamelessmack.wordpress.com/category/2-venues/m2m-massage/. It would be remiss of me to not tell you to not miss Hero Massage on Sukhumvit, Soi 11. The boys here are top notch in looks and service.

NOTE: While Pattaya is possibly the more popular destination for Gay sex, I don't go there much and am not qualified to give advice or information.

Boys, come to Thailand and enjoy yourself!

• Members

Even though you have attacked me on another site, I thank you for this report and information.

Best regards,

RA1

• Members

Gay sex in Thailand comes in many flavors and in several ways. As long as you enjoy sex with Asians you will surely find what you are looking for here. And, if you are willing to pay for it then you will save your wallet much pain and suffering. Sex is cheap in the Land of Smiles.

There are basically four ways of connecting with a boy to satisfy your desires. Cruising, two types of bars and massage parlors. The old time honored methods of cruising are all available. Whether you are one who enjoys working parks, toilets in many places, including some of the fine department stores or just walking the streets it is actually easier to cruise here than in the US. Many more boys are available and are easier to make a connection with. Even better if you are under 50.

As said above, there are basically two types of bars where you will be able to pick up boys. The first is the old fashioned Gay bar as is found in the West. The two main ones in Bangkok are Telephone Pub and Balcony Bar and both of them are located on Silom, Soi 4. (For those of you totally unfamiliar with Thailand addresses, the name of the main street is given with the smaller perpendicular street or alley given the name soi and usually a number or name.) There are many others but these are the main two of this type of bar. Here you will go in for a drink and look around. Many freelancers work these places and will either approach you or you can talk to them. Usual fee is 1000 Baht ($30) for what is referred to as a short time, which is an hour or however long it takes you to get off. The second type of bar is a “show bar”. Here there will be boys dancing (term used loosely) on a stage. All will be wearing the same swim suit or underwear and will move around the stage trying to get your attention. Each of the boys will have a number attached to their clothing and you will either get the “mamas an” to get one if you want to talk to him or you can motion to him yourself and he will come to sit with you and try to get you to “take him off” (about 300 baht or $10. This means that you will pay the bar a fee to take him someplace for sex. His actual fee is negotiated directly with the boy. The fee they will try to get is about 1500 baht but you can almost always get him for 1000 baht. The downside of these places is the cost of drinks which is, in my opinion, outrageous at 250 to 300 baht. There is often a sex show twice a night but this is just not worth the cost of the drinks unless you are loaded or enjoy this type of thing. Some shows have actual fucking on stage. In addition there are discos and Karaoke bars but I do not frequent them and therefore cannot offer any advice.

The last venue to discuss is the massage parlors. This is actually a recent discovery for me. While I certainly knew they existed, I had never gotten a massage for the sex part. They come in many varieties and prices. Being familiar with only one, it is only possible for me to give you some places to read about others. This site rates the places and gives specifics for many, including how they operate. Go to: http://shamelessmack.wordpress.com/category/2-venues/m2m-massage/. It would be remiss of me to not tell you to not miss Hero Massage on Sukhumvit, Soi 11. The boys here are top notch in looks and service.

NOTE: While Pattaya is possibly the more popular destination for Gay sex, I don't go there much and am not qualified to give advice or information.

Boys, come to Thailand and enjoy yourself!

Although I utiliZed some of the above methods of meeting some hot Thai guys when I was in the country in 2005 or 2006, I enjoyed reading your contribution and will come to it again if I find myself back in the "Land of Smiles!"

• Members

Even though you have attacked me on another site, I thank you for this report and information.

Best regards,

RA1

You must use a different name on that site. I don't recall saying anything untoward about anyone called RA1 but you may refresh my memory if you wish.