TotallyOz

Week 2 of Muay Thai boxing

I need to train for a marathon in November and I need to loose at least 70 pounds. Notice I said at least!

But, I know my body well and know that I need a varied activites to keep going.

So last week, I hired a Muay Thai boxer (cute as well but aren't they all?). He is only working me out for an hour a day but holy shit! he is killing me.

Knees hurt. Arms are sore. Legs ache. Shoulders hurt.

And, the BF wanted to have sex tonight and I said, "sorry hear, I am tired." He looked at me and said, "You want to go to hospital?"

haha

But, I have lost 7 pounds total for the last 2 weeks. I am working out with the trainer and then doing another 1 or 2 hours per day on cardio. I hope I can keep it up! (as I couldn't get other things up tonight) ;)

Guest Erostotle

So are you going to box too, or just lose the weight for the marathon? I love to watch boxing, but mostly for me it has been the Golden Gloves.

So are you going to box too, or just lose the weight for the marathon? I love to watch boxing, but mostly for me it has been the Golden Gloves.

Dude, I love boxing. American boxing, Thai Boxing but now mostly Mixed Martial Arts. I watch it on shows and in person when I can.

But, for me, I am too old, too frail and too heavy to get into boxing. I wish I had found it when I was 15 years old as I had the body type for it back then. But, it was not in the cards for me. Now, it is too late and the bones are too fragile. ^_^ It is only for weight loss now.

The Golden Gloves boys are hot aren't they?

Guest Erostotle

Yes, they are. I have seen so many cute guys get their ass whipped though. Pretty boys don't seem to do well in Golden Gloves. But it's fun to watch.