pauleiro

Boite Casa Grande em Rio

• Members

Does anyone know that place ?

I might go there tonight. I heard that there is a lot of action. Even if it is offically a CD (Cross Dressing) place, everyone is welcome ...

Boite Casa Grande localizada no bairro de Bangu, zona oeste do município do Rio de Janeiro é uma casa dirigida ao público GLS e pra você que é HOMEM e curte muito uma travesti, boneca e biba boy, aqui é o seu point. Todos os sábados a partir das 22:00h a boite ferve. Além de uma excelente música a boite é recheada de cantos escuros estratégicos para aquele amasso mais quente que rola até as 05:00h da manhã, se você ainda não foi está perdendo, D I V I R T A - S E.!!!

**Todos são bem-vindos, gays, travestis, bonecas e HOMENS.

Google translation:

Casa Grande nightclub in the district of Bangor, west of the municipality of Rio de Janeiro is a home run to the GLS and for you who is man and enjoys a very transvestite doll and biba boy, here's your point. Every Saturday from 22:00 h boite a boil. Besides a great disco music is full of dark corners for that strategic warmer than kneading rolls until 05:00 am, if you have not been losing, ENJOY - S E!

** All are welcome, gays, transvestites, dolls and MEN.

http://www.casagrandenightclub.com.br/

A CASA MAS QUENTE DO RIO THE HOTTEST HOUSE IN RIO ...

• Members

Pauleiro. Sorry from this corner. I've heard lots of great things about Boite 1140 in Praca Seca, on the way to Bangu. But absolutely nothing about Boite Casa Grande. Happy travels. As an aside, I had a boyfriend from Santa Cruz/Campo Grande last year. But he never mentioned this place. He was even into the club scene and only mentioned 1140.Even MC'ing and doing YouTube vids. So good luck and happy travels. So if the Casa Grande doesn't pan out, it is fairly close to head over to Boite 1140, Rua Capitao Menezes, 1140 in Praca Seca. Only 16 kilometers distance.