TotallyOz

OK: My name is Oz and I am a Justin Beiber Fan

• Members

You might indeed need group theraphy but not because of JB. He is a cute kid with a lot of talent. So, not to worry. I know you do not have "evil" designs upon him but only wish to celebrate his attributes. At least until he is 18. ^_^

Best regards,

RA1

You might indeed need group theraphy but not because of JB. He is a cute kid with a lot of talent. So, not to worry. I know you do not have "evil" designs upon him but only wish to celebrate his attributes. At least until he is 18. ^_^

Best regards,

RA1

LOL You may be right. ^_^ But, he is not my type and not interested in him that way. I just honestly never spent time watching him perform until last night. When I saw how great he was, I was impressed. I thought he was just some teen girl fad. After watching him, I see real talent. I then watched a lot of his videos and clips. An impressive young man. IMHO

I don't understand why people are embarrassed to like Justin Bieber. But it seems prevalent among everyone I know that they are afraid to admit that they like him or something about him. He is talented and it will be interesting to see his career develop. Forbes listed him as the 10th highest earning celebrity of 2010-2011 which is pretty good considering how young he is. I worry more about his ego and how big his head is getting wondering if he can handle more than anything else. He turns 18 in 2012 so we'll see how he handles being on his own.

post-105999-067006700 1324668506.jpg

• Members

LOL You may be right. ^_^ But, he is not my type and not interested in him that way. I just honestly never spent time watching him perform until last night. When I saw how great he was, I was impressed. I thought he was just some teen girl fad. After watching him, I see real talent. I then watched a lot of his videos and clips. An impressive young man. IMHO

Get out of here, not your type!!!! Maybe you should look back through your photo library. Pay special attention to all pics taken in Montreal. LOL

• Members

I saw him preform his xmas special on one of the cable channels a few nights ago. I never saw or heard him perform until then. Now I'm hooked and I just became a fan. At least I have some good company in here and can admit to it openly... :smile:

What impressed me about his live performance is how easy he makes it all look. He sings and dances his heart out but never breaks a sweat. I think he is truly talented.

Guest lurkerspeaks

if by covered wagon, you mean an uncircumsized penis, the most likely answer is yes. He is from Canada, and the majority of Canadian boys I have encountered are uncut.

Guest hitoallusa

True...

if by covered wagon, you mean an uncircumsized penis, the most likely answer is yes. He is from Canada, and the majority of Canadian boys I have encountered are uncut.

• Members

LOL You may be right. happy.png But, he is not my type and not interested in him that way. I just honestly never spent time watching him perform until last night. When I saw how great he was, I was impressed. I thought he was just some teen girl fad. After watching him, I see real talent. I then watched a lot of his videos and clips. An impressive young man. IMHO

You may need to join BA...Beiber Anonymous

• Members

I suspect the majority of Canadian boys you have encountered are French Canadian which may explain your observation?

As for Bieber, I think he is fine and talented. He is very high profile and that is resented by segments of the population.

I'm that way with Lindsay Lohan although I think she warrants that resentment by her attitudes and actions and the fact that she has done so little, yet gets such coverage.

So there are Bieber haters because he is young, androgynous, has teenage girls swooning like the Beatles of yesteryear, is making money hand over fist and is the overblown subject of the papparazi. He's done nothing wrong and actually makes a contribution to himself, his family, his record company, fans and more. He doesn't seem comtemptuous of his fans, the establishment and the rules of the road as say LL might. So people should cut him a little slack. He could be a lot worse public icon. The fact that he is so young is not his fault, we all were at one time.

• Members

I certainly don't hate Beiber but do not "follow" him. However, I wonder how much of the controversy surrounding him is caused by youthful indiscretion, ignorance, poor advice or just exuberence? Perhaps a mixture of all of the above.

He is cute, but very young. Good luck to him.

Best regards,

RA1