Guest EXPAT

Lots of new TV shows coming. Are you watching any?

Guest EXPAT

So in March there are a bunch of new network scripted dramas starting. Do any interest you?

AWAKE (starting tonight at 10PM)

SCANDAL

MISSING

GCB (I'm most looking forward to this one)

Mad Men (re-starts on Mar 25)

Guest EXPAT

Other than music singing competition shows, I avoid all reality shows at all costs.

I'm really looking forward to Mad Men. Their new poster for season 5 is causing all kinds of controversy because it shows one of the main characters jumping to their death out of a high rise NY building.

post-105999-066826900 1330710307.jpg

post-105999-097119100 1330710314.jpg

post-105999-021630900 1330710322.jpg

• Members

I've heard great things about Touch from a couple sources, may well watch that, or at least the pilot.

Awake sounds interesting and Jason Isaacs is usually wonderful, but something about it just puts me off. Plus it feels like it's been coming out soon for a year and a half--never a good sign.

And it's on the cursed network, even worse sign! Let me guess, he drives and raves about a Toyota in one world and a Hyundai in the other? :P

Guest EXPAT

I like The River. But I'm not sure I could take 22 episodes of it. But fortunately it's only an eight episode season.

I tried "Awake" and hated it. So next new one I'm trying is "GCB" on Sunday.

Guest hitoallusa

If I had time. Rarely watch TV these days. I recently had college interns and I didn't understand a single word they were talking to each other.

Guest EXPAT

I don't know if any of you are watching "The Walking Dead" on AMC but tonight's episode was very intense. And it was also very sad!! No spoilers here but it was very upsetting.

• Members

Very sad for viewers of the show.

Not to worry, EXPAT. :console: In the next episode, I feel sure that the little boy's dad will talk him through his remorse.

And no doubt the lad will go on to bag his first walker & thereby become a man, a Zombie bar Mitzvah, so to speak.

Guest EXPAT

"GCB" cracked me up last night. That has to be the gayest show on TV now. Annie Potts had some fantastic lines. "Why on earth would anyone move from Dallas to Southern California? We have the same weather without all of the liberals!". LOL