Guest EXPAT

Did Lindsay Lohan flop last night on SNL?

Guest EXPAT

Some more videos included in this link from last night's SNL. I did like her opening and I did like the "Housewives of Disney" skit.

But the rest of the show was not very good at all. And her constantly looking at the cue cards was very distracting. But in her defense, a lot of guests do that all the time, but for some reason it was particularly distracting with her in most of her skits.

• Members

Bombed really bad, whole show was a dud. Worst was the scared straight segment, with her as herself, how could that not be the least bit funny???

Much like the monolog but not in jest, the cast WAS propping her up the whole way through, she wasn't in many skits, meh.

The Romney bit (sans Lohan, I believe) was the only thing that even amused me.

• Members

Some more videos included in this link from last night's SNL. I did like her opening and I did like the "Housewives of Disney" skit.

But the rest of the show was not very good at all. And her constantly looking at the cue cards was very distracting. But in her defense, a lot of guests do that all the time, but for some reason it was particularly distracting with her in most of her skits.

Yeah, housewives of Disney was a great idea, could've been a lot funnier in execution.

I don't watch much SNL but the fixed stare off camera *was* really bad last night.

• Members

Lindsays Bomb was louder than Hiroshima...

She looked uncomfortable, awkward and amateurish. And obviously she couldnt even read her lines from the prompter.

The only passable part was her limited inclusion in the Hilarious Disney housewives skit, where we were reminded of the difference between Talent and NO talent....

Good Luck Lidsay, but gurl, you need ALOT of work....

Guest EXPAT

She's obviously out of practice. . .

I think that the more she does she'll get back in the swing of things. People were really hard on her. But I have to say almost every guest on there uses the cue cards more than they should. I think Lindsay was working from a disadvantage because everyone was looking for a reason to criticize her. I doubt she could have done anything right that night frankly (not that I'm defending her life behavior). I do think she is attempting to do the right thing now. We'll see.