Guest FourAces

Start Me Up

Guest FourAces

Well now that I have entered the mainstream world of work ... and moving around a bit more ... I can really feel my size weighing me down :( So I guess its really time for another change ... in diet once again.

Headed down the lower carb path as it seems to work best for me at this stage. However, this time I am gonna try not to think about it for 30 days just do it. Maybe if I do not focus on the "diet" it will be easier to follow it.

Time to start me up :smile:

• Members

Good luck!

You might consider doing something semi-radical (like I did) for the initial weight loss (like medical supervision and Opti- or Medi- fast), you've already committed to going at least a month not eating the foods you enjoy, just say fuck it, there's nothing I can't do without eating for the next 6 weeks to 3 months and drink your meals from a box instead! The 5-10 pounds a week make it well worth it! And it's the easiest possible diet for a bachelor living alone! No cooking, no need to have any food in the house, let laziness work for you... "I have the mix/juicebox right here or I have to go out to get something bad for me..."! It wasn't even awkward to just have them for lunch at work, my co-workers understood and were very supportive.

That gives you a huge jump and makes it much easier to exercise and also to *enjoy* food again--even in moderation.

After that, 4-hour body/slow carb isn't quite the magic it's made out to be but is damn good maintenance / slow loss plan.

Again, best of luck and all the encouragement in the world!