Guest lurkerspeaks

It is almost here...

Guest lurkerspeaks

Departure in just 10 more days.. weather is looking great leading up to my trip...

TodayMay 27

32.png

77°F

°F

Sunny

CHANCE OF RAIN: 0% WIND: S at 9 mph

MonMay 28

30.png

80°

°

Partly Cloudy

CHANCE OF RAIN: 20% WIND: E at 8 mph

TueMay 29

32.png

80°

°

Sunny

CHANCE OF RAIN: 0% WIND: ESE at 7 mph

WedMay 30

32.png

83°

°

Sunny

CHANCE OF RAIN: 0% WIND: S at 6 mph

ThuMay 31

39.png

77°

°

Scattered Showers

CHANCE OF RAIN: 30% WIND: SW at 9 mph

FriJun 1

11.png

74°

°

Showers

CHANCE OF RAIN: 60% WIND: ESE at 10 mph

SatJun 2

11.png

75°

°

Showers

CHANCE OF RAIN: 60% WIND: SSW at 8 mph

SunJun 3

32.png

76°

°

Sunny

CHANCE OF RAIN: 0% WIND: SE at 6 mph

MonJun 4

39.png

76°

°

Scattered Showers

CHANCE OF RAIN: 60% WIND: SSE at 9 mph

TueJun 5

39.png

74°

°

Scattered Showers

CHANCE OF RAIN: 60% WIND: SW at 11 mph

Unfortunately, the dollar slipped a little bit for the weekend numbers, but it is still right at $1 = R$2...

My flights are looking to be sold out .. which seems to be the norm lately, but it makes for a more uncomfortable flight. My itinerary is a two and a half hour flight from Phx to IAH, then a 10 1/2 hour flight from IAH to GIG. I hope I am able to get some sleep. My insomnia usually prevents me from dozing off for more than a few minutes at a time. It is rough trying to get my fat ass comfortable in a coach seat for that long. Maybe I will get lucky and have a cute brazilian boy next to me who likes to cuddle. LOL.

I can't wait to get back to Rio. I want to be a Brazilianairre, so freakin bad...

• Members

Departure in just 10 more days.. weather is looking great leading up to my trip...

TodayMay 27

32.png

77°F

°F

Sunny

CHANCE OF RAIN: 0% WIND: S at 9 mph

MonMay 28

30.png

80°

°

Partly Cloudy

CHANCE OF RAIN: 20% WIND: E at 8 mph

TueMay 29

32.png

80°

°

Sunny

CHANCE OF RAIN: 0% WIND: ESE at 7 mph

WedMay 30

32.png

83°

°

Sunny

CHANCE OF RAIN: 0% WIND: S at 6 mph

ThuMay 31

39.png

77°

°

Scattered Showers

CHANCE OF RAIN: 30% WIND: SW at 9 mph

FriJun 1

11.png

74°

°

Showers

CHANCE OF RAIN: 60% WIND: ESE at 10 mph

SatJun 2

11.png

75°

°

Showers

CHANCE OF RAIN: 60% WIND: SSW at 8 mph

SunJun 3

32.png

76°

°

Sunny

CHANCE OF RAIN: 0% WIND: SE at 6 mph

MonJun 4

39.png

76°

°

Scattered Showers

CHANCE OF RAIN: 60% WIND: SSE at 9 mph

TueJun 5

39.png

74°

°

Scattered Showers

CHANCE OF RAIN: 60% WIND: SW at 11 mph

Unfortunately, the dollar slipped a little bit for the weekend numbers, but it is still right at $1 = R$2...

My flights are looking to be sold out .. which seems to be the norm lately, but it makes for a more uncomfortable flight. My itinerary is a two and a half hour flight from Phx to IAH, then a 10 1/2 hour flight from IAH to GIG. I hope I am able to get some sleep. My insomnia usually prevents me from dozing off for more than a few minutes at a time. It is rough trying to get my fat ass comfortable in a coach seat for that long. Maybe I will get lucky and have a cute brazilian boy next to me who likes to cuddle. LOL.

I can't wait to get back to Rio. I want to be a Brazilianairre, so freakin bad...

The days will come much sooner than the 10days before time! Do enjoy!

Guest FourAces

. Maybe I will get lucky and have a cute brazilian boy next to me who likes to cuddle. LOL.

If you don't get that cute Brazilian guy sitting next to you I hope at worse you get a tiny 12 y/o who doesn't take up much space and is old enough not to cry during the flight yet young enough not to talk much to you and drive you crazy :P

Guest lurkerspeaks

Four days and counting til departure.. The dollar is once again back over the 2:1 mark.. temps are staying around 80 degrees, but rain has been on and off in Rio.. (We had a record for June 1 here in Phoenix of 111 yesterday).

Gotta do some last minute shopping to get ready for the trip..The flight appears to be pretty much sold out, so little to no chance of getting any empty seat next to me.. Good thing I managed to lose 20 lbs over the last couple of months. Every little bit helps when it comes to squeezing my fat ass in those damn coach seats.

Guest FourAces

lurker check out seatguru.com it will let you know the best seats to select for your flights. i've found it useful in the past.

Guest lurkerspeaks

thanks. i use that site as well. but in coach. there are no "good" seats.. just some less desirable than others. I find it funny that they list the many window seats as "less desirable" because of some underseat storage issues, but I would much prefer a window seat where you have something to lean against over a mid or aisle seat when you are making an overnight flight.

Guest Barr1965

forecast for the next few days will be in the 80"s with a 30 - 60% of shower. And btw, 117 boys awaits for your arrival :frantics: :frantics:

Guest lurkerspeaks

and i await the boy buffets at Meio Mundo.. and 117, AND Pointe 202. I am ready for an all you can eat smorgasmbord

• Members

and i await the boy buffets at Meio Mundo.. and 117, AND Pointe 202. I am ready for an all you can eat smorgasmbord

Don't overdo it, Lurker. I don't want to be a spoiler, but when we had that hot Festa II in 2003, some of the guys who journeyed to Rio got sick from their overly indulgence that the various menus provided.

Guest lurkerspeaks

24 hours from now, i will be on my plane, having just left Houston, traveling towards Rio de Janeiro. The exchange rate is 1: 2.04... the weather is upper 70's, ranging from clear to chances of thunderstorms..I just learned that Thursday is a holiday there, Corpus Christo or something like that. Meio Mundo will be closed that day, but 117 and Pointe 202 are open..

• Members

24 hours from now, i will be on my plane, having just left Houston, traveling towards Rio de Janeiro. The exchange rate is 1: 2.04... the weather is upper 70's, ranging from clear to chances of thunderstorms..I just learned that Thursday is a holiday there, Corpus Christo or something like that. Meio Mundo will be closed that day, but 117 and Pointe 202 are open..

Promise to take pics if you find any Twinks!!

• Members

Can you picture a very excited lurkerspeaks at the airport, wishing and a hoping that his flight was landing instead of taking off?

It must be an exciting moment, having anticipated it for so long.

Guest tomcal

I have been in Brazil for the past week, first in Porto Alegre and since Sunday in Rio, and if the past 6 days are any indication, then Lurker will be having a great time!!! :P the only thing is the weather is not cooperating for his arrival, today is cloudy and chance of showers. guess he will have to stick to indoor activities...

Guest Barr1965

Only indoor activities are allowed for the next few days. Thursday --- 117 or 202, Friday 117 or 202, Saturday MM - celebrating their 6 years anniversary :sorcerer: :sorcerer: :sorcerer:

Guest lurkerspeaks

fantastic first night. I will post more in the morning.. didnt sleep on the plane last night and it is now 1am so about 36 hours without any measurable sleep. But I do have a smile on my face...