MrBill

One More Hotel Recommendation Requested

Thanks to all who gave feedback and suggestions for options other than Mike Hotel. Today on Pattaya A2Z there is a listing for a gay friendly hotel Merry Inn Hotel 14-15 South Pattaya, Bangramung, Chonburi THAILAND 20260 The map on their web site show them off 2nd road almost opposite V.C. Hotel and Marine Hotel (Not Marina Plaza). Looks to me to be neare the Sunee area but not sure. I'd guess 5-10 minute walk to boys town. Deluxe room w/king bed and American breakfast is 700 bht/night and no extra charge for guest. Anyone familiar with this hotel? I know looks are deceiving on the web but the balcony rooms look nice. Thanks in advance for any feedback.

KB

Guest A Rose By Any Other Name
You might want to check out Mosaik apartments in Soi Day Night. Various rates available but be sure to add up the incidental charges also.

I agree. I have stayed here many times and I can highly recommend it. It is in a very convenient area and the rooms are brand new and quite luxurious! Easy to walk to both Sunee and Boyztown.

Feel free to send me a private message if you'd like more specifics! Have a great trip!

TR The Rose B)