Guest EXPAT

"Arrow" coming to the CW

Guest NCBored

I'm looking forward to this - hope it's decent! I've always been a big fan of comics, but for some reason,I stopped watching Smallville after the first season or two.

And I'm also a big fan of John Barrowman! :ahappy:

Guest NCBored

Dont let a pic of a Hot, sexy guy prematurely color your anticipation of the show.... You know what they say....SEX SELLS !

If it didn't, this board wouldn't exist. ;)

I'd almost call it a spin off of Smallville because it is about Oliver Queen. But the same actor is not playing him. The actor that played the Green Arrow on Smallville is moving to a medical drama on the CW.

I've seen several trailers for this show and it looks really good. Plus they have him shirtless most of the time (of course). It is The CW afterall.

And here is another show coming to the CW called "Beauty & The Beast" It stars the actress who played Lana on Smallville. I always said if I were straight, she would be my type. I always loved her on Smallville. In fact I thought her character had more chemistry with Clark then he did with the Lois Lane character on that show.

post-105999-0-35924000-1345211234_thumb.

Guest hitoallusa

I want the Beast since he will only love me and no one try to steal his heart.. lol.. I think he has a good personalities too. lol.. Although I don't want to live in a dark depressing castle though. I don't like throwing parties since I have to worry about what people think and will be too stressed if people don't have fun.. Maybe a small nice dinner party where people are easy going and just want to be there for company.. ^_^

And here is another show coming to the CW called "Beauty & The Beast" It stars the actress who played Lana on Smallville. I always said if I were straight, she would be my type. I always loved her on Smallville. In fact I thought her character had more chemistry with Clark then he did with the Lois Lane character on that show.

Guest hitoallusa

Oh my he is a hottie.. Do you know him in person, EXPAT? Although I don't understand why there is something that needs to be thrown away is on the floor. He should hang or fold his shirt.

Looking forward to the new season of ARROW. Colton will have a bigger role this year.

1011648_10151576855906046_230885360_n.jp