JKane

Fairly predicatably...

Guest hitoallusa

Is it possible that gay guys got stressed and hooked up more? I don't believe this kind of news. If FDA followed this kind of statement I think majority people on medical drugs would be dead. We are in the 21st century and we are better and logically sounder than those who persecute us. ^_^

Guest hitoallusa

Is the increase significant enough? What reference point did they use? Is this just a random variation? I believe they are valid questions and none of them can be addresses in the news above

The same illogical and unreasonable way of thinking has contributed in trapping and persecuting gays and lesibians for thousands years... If we want gay rights to be spread and advance our society further, we need to get this vicious cycle broken. That is simply what I am pointing out.

Guest NCBored

Is the increase significant enough? What reference point did they use? Is this just a random variation? I believe they are valid questions and none of them can be addresses in the news above

The same illogical and unreasonable way of thinking has contributed in trapping and persecuting gays and lesibians for thousands years... If we want gay rights to be spread and advance our society further, we need to get this vicious cycle broken. That is simply what I am pointing out.

I'm very confused. is it your feeling that this piece of reporting reflects a trend or trapping & persecuting gays?

Guest hitoallusa

Sorry for not being clear. Let's say someone says Gay = HIV. That is a wrong statement. Unfortunately, it is generally accepted by biased people here where I am at. That's because people do not think for themselves and just accept what other people tell them. They don't care to verify the statement. They lost logic and reason. I think the trashy news above is the same thing. There could be many other reasons that the Grindr usage went up and it is not verified at all. That's all what I am saying.

Guest NCBored

Sorry for not being clear. Let's say someone says Gay = HIV. That is a wrong statement. Unfortunately, it is generally accepted by biased people here where I am at. That's because people do not think for themselves and just accept what other people tell them. They don't care to verify the statement. They lost logic and reason. I think the trashy news above is the same thing. There could be many other reasons that the Grindr usage went up and it is not verified at all. That's all what I am saying.

Ok, you think that the implication that a lot of gay men were looking for sex reflects poorly on us (if I'm understanding you correctly).

I'm not sure what else an increase in Grindr activity could mean. What else is Grindr used for? (I don't use it myself, so that's an honest question.)

Guest NCBored

I think the point to the post was that there were a lot of gay people in Tampa which of course "should be" contradictory to their platform.

That was my interpretation too.