Guest EXPAT

Ann Romney: "Leave Mitt Alone"

• Members

I just figured it out.

Give me a gilded star. Gold is just too expensive.

Hitoallusa is not an actual breathing human being, but an electronic roboposter, inhabiting some fascistic cloud. Siri's loco gay uncle as it were. TotallyOz's latest creation. A dazzlingly daft clone of Ed Grimly. Designed to provoke most others on the site into increased posting to prove any point contra to the R Money party line.

I just figured it out.

Give me a gilded star. Gold is just too expensive.

Hitoallusa is not an actual breathing human being, but an electronic roboposter, inhabiting some fascistic cloud. Siri's loco gay uncle as it were. TotallyOz's latest creation. A dazzlingly daft clone of Ed Grimly. Designed to provoke most others on the site into increased posting to prove any point contra to the R Money party line.

SHHH!!

You risk them shutting down Dr Who itself!

{...Hint!)

Guest hitoallusa

Lol... What I am simply asking is to respect candidate's family. They are not running for presidency and your criticism is toward Romney not his family... What are you guys different from those who blamed gay parents for their child being gay in the past and embarrassed them.. That time was not long ago...

Guest hitoallusa

Glad that I didn't offend you with my strange posts too.. I'm a guy who dreams of a prince on a white horse.. so in no position to talk about rationality :smile:... These days just an average guy in a car will be fine but it's hard to find any guy like that either. Just consider my posts as my rant about my life...

I'm glad no offense taken. I had such a wonderful time at Meio Mundo last night my brain was working in a weird way. Prostate massage. Incredible blow job. Lovely oral attention to my hiney. Hummmm.....

Guest hitoallusa

Woo I'm so excited... Now if I can only find a way to convince you that gay marriage is between one man and one man... you are a perfect prince.... Why why why can't you accept that the simple truth... :( But in Gone With The Wind.. Even Rhet settled down with Scarlett.. so I should not give up... "After all tomorrow is another day..."

Meanwhile I have to make myself attractive..

...Having my horse bleached next week. :smile:

post-120777-0-25916700-1348563820_thumb.

Guest hitoallusa

Well I have met some excellent service providers but they are service providers... I don't think none of them are willing to spend the rest of my life with... ^_^ so what's the point... Like Galadriel in The Lord of the Rings.. I will diminish to the west and live the rest of my life quietly... ^_^

...I could introduce you to so many hookers-with-hearts-of-gold if you would only let me...

Well I have met some excellent service providers but they are service providers... I don't think none of them are willing to spend the rest of my life with...

Well. There is one I have known for 6+ years now, and will know til he or I, whichever first, kick the bucket.

You have to be more willing to fall carelessly in love.

...You know?

Guest zipperzone

Lol... What I am simply asking is to respect candidate's family. They are not running for presidency and your criticism is toward Romney not his family...

You should not overlook the fact that while the wife is not technically running for president, they can and often do have tremendous input into his thinking/decision making. In that capacity An Romney would scare the shit out of me.

Guest hitoallusa

True that a wife influence her husband a lot. I am reading Chinese history I find that a couple of women who not only influenced their husbands but took power and ruled over a huge territory.. I have participated in an election process and it is very tough for candidates' family members, especially, the spouse of a candidate running for an election... That's only thing I'm pointing out..

You should not overlook the fact that while the wife is not technically running for president, they can and often do have tremendous input into his thinking/decision making. In that capacity An Romney would scare the shit out of me.