Gaybutton

Vegetarian Dinner

Guest catawampuscat

good idea for a change of pace..

I am always pleased to see it when someone posts useful info without a personal agenda

and is helpful to strangers.. I have noticed a vegetarian restaurant on Pattaya thai (south ), close to

Third Road but it is out of my way.. It would be great if gaybutton alerted us next time the

dinner is offered at New Orleans, as I know I won't remember and if I am in town I will give it

a try.. see you all there... :D

It would be great if gaybutton alerted us next time the

dinner is offered at New Orleans, as I know I won't remember

The second Tuesday of every month is when they have it, so the next one is September 12. I'm afraid you'll have to mark your own calendars to remember. I'm lucky I can remember this morning, let alone trying to remember to post an alert about the dinner a month from now. I'll try, but I can't promise that I'll remember to post about it.

By the way, dinner is served at 6:00 PM.

The second Tuesday of every month is when they have it, so the next one is September 12. I'm afraid you'll have to mark your own calendars to remember. I'm lucky I can remember this morning, let alone trying to remember to post an alert about the dinner a month from now. I'll try, but I can't promise that I'll remember to post about it.

By the way, dinner is served at 6:00 PM.

6 pm :o That's early. Are you sure it isn't the drinks that are served at 6 pm ? :p

Did you know that the Thai word for vegetarian is:

kon-gin-ah-harn-mung-sa-wi-rud

It means: Lousy Hunter

Geeezzzz....That's a very Long Thai Word.....