Guest pattayageorge

st patricks day at throb

Guest pattayageorge

A friend of mine and I attended the St Patricks Day party at Throb/Splash last night, and I have to say it was one of the most enjoyable evenings I have had for a long time, the show was fabulous, I have never seen Thai boys do an Irish jig before, but they got it off to perfection, the rest of the show was equally good, great choreography. all dancing in unison, great costumes, and the funny songs they did were hilarious, very rarely do you see any spontinaity in bar shows, but the 3 of them were excellent, particularly when they did the nuns song, all in all good fun, I will be back. On this showing they certainly have nothing to fear from the Birdcage's show.

A friend of mine and I attended the St Patricks Day party at Throb/Splash last night, I will be back. On this showing they certainly have nothing to fear from the Birdcage's show.

Great I will go there next St Patrick's day. Glad to hear they can put a good show on once a year as they fail to do so on for the rest of the year. :D

Guest pattayageorge
Great I will go there next St Patrick's day. Glad to hear they can put a good show on once a year as they fail to do so on for the rest of the year. :D

Each to their own, obviously the 100 or so people who were in there also enjoyed the show, as do they most nights, because every night I have visited, the place is always busy, so they must be doing something right. Incidentally, when were you last in there?

Incidentally, when were you last in there?

since you asked - 2 years and 6 months ago. I was just reacting to your pure hyperbole. and I have not been to Birdcage either.

Why don't you just report as you find rather than compare to another bar in a negative way.