AdamSmith

Political joke for the day

• Members

But, ye shall not bear fruit, especially with hito. ^_^

Hito-

How can you not observe that AS reads everything? In fact, he is on his third pair of eyes, having worn out the other two. ^_^

Best regards,

RA1

• Members

As long as it is erotic. I have seen squirrels put into barrels of water and noticed they could not swim for very long, especially when they were holding their breath underwater. I don't mean to be cruel but some folks regard squirrels as rats with furry tails. ^_^

No sheets or burning objects, please. ^_^

Best regards,

RA1

Don't quite see how to top that. ^_^

Agree that squirrels are just tree-rats. Although my grandma noted they have one virtue: when varmints are what there is to eat, squirrels are preferable to rabbits because a squirrel eats a relatively clean diet of nuts, so is liable to taste better than a rabbit whose flesh will reek of whatever noxious weed it last chomped on.

We will pass over her shuddering descriptions of the taste of mud turtles and eels, both favorites of her own grandmother who was in the family's opinion regrettably adept at catching both.

Guest hitoallusa

I know some christian guys who are very nice to their wives. They are so sweet and gentle. They all love reading and quoting the Bible.. I love guys who are gentle, kind and soft.. :smile: I don't think I will enjoy S&M. Think it will smell..

Guest hitoallusa

Oh my I'm so good at nagging and changing habits of my spouse. Does that fall under S&M play? Then you will be satisfied everyday! ^_^

You might surprise yourself...

...consider: It is better to give than to receive.

;)

• Members

AS-

Your grandmother and most of the older members of my family would have gotten along famously. Many of them loved squirrel, frogs, rabbits, fresh milk (ugh) and many other "wild varmints". I was (and am) able to tolerate some of those but if your grandmother had a recipe for quail with pan gravy I would be her servant forever. ^_^

Best regards,

RA1

if your grandmother had a recipe for quail with pan gravy I would be her servant forever. :smile:

Mmmm...

But you make me realize she never mentioned them hunting birds. Although maybe they did; they could have, as everyone had a shotgun.

Around these parts I see doves from time to time but not quail that I can recall. Our most common birds, other than robins, seem in fact to be crows and buzzards. Not your more edible avians by any stretch. :sick:

• Members

I feel pretty sure your grandmother would have been able to provide a sumptuous meal involving quail. They may not be among the game fowl near your ancestral home but such a talented cook such as her would not be put off by cooking a wonderful game bird such as quail. I am pretty positive in this regard,. ^_^

Quail are widely available as farm raised as well as game. They are delicious.

Best regards,

RA1

• Members

The only advantage I have over "everyone else" is sometimes the "rich" are in the back of my plane. Then, perhaps for a very little while, I have their attention should I wish to off load some of the pole verticality depicted above. ^_^

Best regards,

RA1