AdamSmith

Political joke for the day

• Members

I get off the highway as often as possible, not only the "liberal" one but also others. There are crazy drivers out there who text, talk on their cell phones and otherwise do other than drive which, after all, is required on highways.

Yes, "together again" is a bit harsh but one has to provide allowances for those who are not conservative. ^_^

We are all in this together and whatever happens I think we shall sink or swim, together.

Now, everyone out of the pool and into the bedroom. ^_^

Best regards,

RA1

• Members

Yet again, no joke here.

936123_10151415663386275_1815551073_n.jp

One of those things mentioned seems "more" wrong than the other. I am afraid that I think it is the former rather than the latter.

More regulation of criminals seems to be the ticket.

Best regards,

RA1

• Members

When will we learn, pols are often criminal or moral misfits or worse? Where do I sign up to be a pol? ^_^

Best regards,

RA1

• Members

I will certainly fight for its' rights but how does one determine if a fetus is gay? Actually I prefer mine over 18. ^_^

Best regards.

RA1

• Members

I cannot imagine how that would be. Oh, wait. I suppose I mean after elected. ^_^

Best regards,

RA1

• Members

In some ways, assault weapons are easier to deal with than a flood of immigrants. I am all for immigration. It is what made the US great. However, it cannot be uncontrolled unless and until we discover unsettled territory. Anyone willing to settle Mars for the USA? ^_^

Best regards,

RA1