Guest FourAces

So Slow

Guest FourAces

Being on this site lately I feel like I'm using a 56k modem :(

A click on nearly any thread can take up to 30 plus seconds to open. In the reviews photos do not load and one review took over a minute to open from the main page.

Since in the forum the top half of the page is missing I tried signing in from the main page and after several attempts it finally worked.

I've been around too long to think this is on my side. I am using FF and Win 7.

Not complaining just frustrated :(

Guest hitoallusa

It seems fine to me.. Don't know why... No problem with opening threads and surfing around the site... Who is the service contractor for this website? Why can't they resolve a simple issue like this.

Guest CharliePS

It's very variable for me. Today it's fast, yesterday it was so slow that I couldn't stay around long enough to read more than one thread.

Guest FourAces

Where are our Oz and TY???

I'm very sad to report that they left the adult business after falling in love with each other moving to Canada to get married and are currently on their honeymoon in Thailand.

But no need to worry they left me the keys to the site and wished me luck ... now if I can only figure out which key opens the fucking site there are over 500 here :o:D:lol:

Guest CharliePS

Everything.....loading.....so....slow....today........I.....can.....watch.....a.....whole.....tennis.....game.....while....I..........wait.

• Members

Access is getting worse. for me, its extended now to IE and Google Chrome. No matter what browser I try, I get the endless spiral......

You cant begin to imagine how long it takes me to post those pic galleries these days.....OY VEY !