young11

report: Adan in Madrid

• Members

So I have been recommended by some generous members here to go to Adan. I did go there in April. In terms of selection of guys, there were probably 3,4 guys that I like. I usually like muscular guys in 20's. There were some muscular guys in their 30s but not my type.

Overall, the guys are predominantly from Latin America. I went there around 5pm, when supposedly most guys start showing up. Some are really hot, they seem to charge 50e per session, 30e for massage. The only problem was negotiating the price AFTER the sex.

First I went to this young muscular Spanish guy, who said 50e. We went to a cabin but he couldn't get hard lol So I decided to top him even though I wanted to bottom. He was a tight bottom ^_^ Then when I gave him 50e, he said it is 100e. I got a bid mad and said no, then he said at least 70e, then we are done. I didn't want to argue in the sauna so I paid 70e, which was probably a bad idea for other customers because he thinks he can do it again...

Then this one brazilian guy didn't let me go at all. He told me that the spanish guy was bad because of price negotiation but himself wouldn't do it and everything is 50e. He was good but I wanted to try out other guys. But he was very smart and he brought his friend, who was actually my type. This guy was a bit shy. So the brazilian guy proposed 3some and he said it's only 100. He really pursued me all over the sauna, and when I was around the cabin, he asked me to come into one of the cabins and dropped his towel. At this point, I just said, let me try kissing first. Oh man they both gave me an amazing kiss, so I decided to go for them. This brazilian guy topped me while I sucked and kissed the other guy, who was a good kisser. But when I tried to kiss the brazilian guy, he said no! WTF??? Anyway, it didn't really bother me much because the other guy (who is my type) was a good kisser and kept kissing me. So I finished up and went to my wallet. Guess what, he claimed 100e each, I said 100e for both but he said he meant 100e each not for both. Really? that was not our agreement! the second WTF lol Anyway, I got mad and he said 150 and then we are all set. I paid 150 and left.

So overall, the sex part was fun. And I really enjoyed the feeling of being popular there and being pursued by hot guys one by one. I would definitely go back even for the sake of that feeling again. But price negotiation really annoyed me...I personally do not like negotiation afterwards but they probably sense that and argue with me because I am kind of soft-spoken etc. Anyway, if you have good suggestions for price negotiations, please let me know

hi fellows, I'm now in Madrid and I visited Adam Sauna this afternoon. Few clients and boys, maybe double number of working guys than customers. many a kind of stero-guys, mostly from Brazil and Romania, some from other Latinamerican countries. I had a nice encounter with a very cute young gutty (23y.o.) from Dakkar? Hard, defined body and short rastas. We both came, so I gave him 60... his name is Samba, a funny and cute young man. Very goog kisser.

• Members

hi fellows, I'm now in Madrid and I visited Adam Sauna this afternoon. Few clients and boys, maybe double number of working guys than customers. many a kind of stero-guys, mostly from Brazil and Romania, some from other Latinamerican countries. I had a nice encounter with a very cute young gutty (23y.o.) from Dakkar? Hard, defined body and short rastas. We both came, so I gave him 60... his name is Samba, a funny and cute young man. Very goog kisser.

Epi, Thanks for sharing. Always glad to read your informative reports.

• Members

So I have been recommended by some generous members here to go to Adan. I did go there in April. In terms of selection of guys, there were probably 3,4 guys that I like. I usually like muscular guys in 20's. There were some muscular guys in their 30s but not my type.

Overall, the guys are predominantly from Latin America. I went there around 5pm, when supposedly most guys start showing up. Some are really hot, they seem to charge 50e per session, 30e for massage. The only problem was negotiating the price AFTER the sex.

First I went to this young muscular Spanish guy, who said 50e. We went to a cabin but he couldn't get hard lol So I decided to top him even though I wanted to bottom. He was a tight bottom :smile: Then when I gave him 50e, he said it is 100e. I got a bid mad and said no, then he said at least 70e, then we are done. I didn't want to argue in the sauna so I paid 70e, which was probably a bad idea for other customers because he thinks he can do it again...

Then this one brazilian guy didn't let me go at all. He told me that the spanish guy was bad because of price negotiation but himself wouldn't do it and everything is 50e. He was good but I wanted to try out other guys. But he was very smart and he brought his friend, who was actually my type. This guy was a bit shy. So the brazilian guy proposed 3some and he said it's only 100. He really pursued me all over the sauna, and when I was around the cabin, he asked me to come into one of the cabins and dropped his towel. At this point, I just said, let me try kissing first. Oh man they both gave me an amazing kiss, so I decided to go for them. This brazilian guy topped me while I sucked and kissed the other guy, who was a good kisser. But when I tried to kiss the brazilian guy, he said no! WTF??? Anyway, it didn't really bother me much because the other guy (who is my type) was a good kisser and kept kissing me. So I finished up and went to my wallet. Guess what, he claimed 100e each, I said 100e for both but he said he meant 100e each not for both. Really? that was not our agreement! the second WTF lol Anyway, I got mad and he said 150 and then we are all set. I paid 150 and left.

So overall, the sex part was fun. And I really enjoyed the feeling of being popular there and being pursued by hot guys one by one. I would definitely go back even for the sake of that feeling again. But price negotiation really annoyed me...I personally do not like negotiation afterwards but they probably sense that and argue with me because I am kind of soft-spoken etc. Anyway, if you have good suggestions for price negotiations, please let me know

Thanks for sharing your report. Great information very much appreciated.

Visited Adan last week. It's still dirty but you go there for the rentboys, and there are still many of those around of a types and shapes from twinks, muscle boys to bodybuilders. I estimate there were 30 rentboys on Friday afternoon (5-8 pm). Some have been working here for awhile but there can be finds. One of those is Diego who advertises on GayRomeo. He is a young Spanish physical trainer with a ripped bod and xl tool. I wanted to take him home with me! His web pics do not do him justice. William19 from GayRomeo was also working at Adan. Handsome man with a beefier build than his pics. I did not find the staff to be rude, tho they were not overly friendly or helpful. The going rate is 50E for 20-30 minutes; if you want them to cum, add another 50E or more. Sure, some of the guys will hustle you for more but stick to the 50E rate. Move on if you have to. Most of the guys will take a "no" as a "no." Just make sure you confirm the price, time and services before the cubicle door closes. And most of all, trust you instinct. If you think a guy is going to be "bad news", he probably will be so move on...Also visited the "famous" Black and White bar in Chueca. Went there at 1145 pm on Friday night. It was empty. I was too tired to stay and find out when things pick up...