Guest josephga

Samsung galaxy S4

Guest FourAces

I noticed that I pay at&t 92.00 a month for unlimited calls, texting and 2gb of data I can get that for 50.00 at tmobile

I had apple unlock my phone yesterday since i'm out of contract just pop a t mobile card in if I wanted too and change or keep same number

There is one service you will lose in the transfer ...4G. AT&T and T-Mobile use different bands. That being said I rarely use 4G I tend to use WIFI which to me is even faster. btw you would not be alone about 225,000 people have made that same switch.

Guest EXPAT

T-Mobile has a spotty record with network staying up for phone calls. And this has nothing to do with reception. You might get a message that says "call failed caller may be off network". It's a bug in their system that a lot of people have experienced.

Guest josephga

I never use 3g or 4g any way the guy next door works for cbs and has the Comcast business internet he gave me his passcode. we are pulling 100mbs pr second I figured I could try t mobile for a month since my phones been unlocked I wont have to do a contract. if I hate it I wont be out anything but 50.00. if I like it ill save over 40.00 a month

• Members

T-Mobile has a spotty record with network staying up for phone calls. And this has nothing to do with reception. You might get a message that says "call failed caller may be off network". It's a bug in their system that a lot of people have experienced.

Capacity problems too. A couple years ago a friend who lived in Venice had T-Mobile and whenever the tourists hit (every weekend) he couldn't place or receive calls. Don't know if that's been improved at all, but it always seemed a second-rate network. Not that ATT is much of a prize...