Guest hitoallusa

Virgin Bachelor.. Adam Smith will be shocked!

Guest hitoallusa

Well that's a bit old fashioned. There are many tools she can use while waiting for her honeymoon..

The "Itcheepusee" is not only the name of Hyundai's newest model.

Me thinks Sean Lowe's fiancee is sliding up and down that stairway bannister just a bit too often.

• Members

Oh PLEASE...That Player aint no virgin. That's just the image he is milking for his extended 15 minutes of fame. If he said he stuck his dick into every pussy in town, who would care about him ? I only watched him on the Bachelor cause he had a hot body, but I NEVER believed his outlandish charade !

• Members

HITO, beware! Beware!

Don't get your hopes up.

With those trapezius muscles, you can be sure he's been hitting the anabolics way too much. I doubt that the plumbing is functioning very well. An he probably has a couples of testes the size of "Le Sewer" peas. Not too potent nor after these 15 minutes too impotent, err important

• Members

HITO, beware! Beware!

Don't get your hopes up.

With those trapezius muscles, you can be sure he's been hitting the anabolics way too much. I doubt that the plumbing is functioning very well. An he probably has a couples of testes the size of "Le Sewer" peas. Not too potent nor after these 15 minutes too impotent, err important

I'm not sure hito would want a "vaginal conception" ?? He probably wants to use a surrogate, and I don't really think he is interested in the size of the guys testicles, unless they were wearing a cute pair of shoes !