Gaybutton

Bye Bye Ol

Changing the name won't do much if the food and service stay the same.

Too many red flags there for me, even if the bull has been bottled.

Guest catawampuscat

My last meal at Ole ,before the name chance, was excellent..It was a few months back and each

course was excellent and the dessert was incredible..This was a set menu aournd 300B. and well worth it..I look forward to trying the new Bordeaux soon and hope it is as good as Ole , after they

got their act together...service was excellent as well and much much better than when they first opened..

Well, I gave up on this place six months ago, but I will try again if cat found it so excellent.

I hope that pussy doesn't think that anything not served in a bowl on the floor is the cat's meow.

Guest A Rose By Any Other Name

Changing the name won't do much if the food and service stay the same.

Too many red flags there for me, even if the bull has been bottled.

I have to say I agree with Hedda on this one. I have been to this restaurant before and after the name change, and unfortunately, that is all that has changed. The ambiance of the place is impeccable, but the food is fair to poor in my opinion. New chef, perhaps?

The Rose

It seems like this is a restaurant people are either going to love or hate, with no in between. I suppose the thing to do is try it and judge for yourself.

Yes, the food was in fact very rich.

When I am back home, I am used to eat meals with a rich based sauce, but here in Thailand, you are eating with caution every day ( well at least I am ) . Speeding weeks & months in Thailand and eating Thai food or similar dishes and then get to Ole for a Pepper Sauce Filet , that will be a shocking difference in flavor but also in diggestion.

I have ate there few time and each time it was good. Slow in services but it was really good. Anyway French People can spend hours at the table, so it should not supprise anyone to be there for at least a good 1 to 2 hours.

Tried it again this past weekend. New name; old game.

Frankly, based on my experience last saturday, i dont know how anyone gets a decent meal there.

The food is mediocre, at its best. The Service is slow and unresponsive. Management seems unable to cope.

Bye, bye, Bordeaux.