TotallyOz

A Date with Destiny

Chance encounters are always the best!

Yesterday, I arrived in Pattaya for a holiday. I got there and there were really one 2 guys I was looking forward to seeing. I did not arrive to my residence until 3am. I was tired and drained.

When I woke up I wandered to the best Thai Restaurant that I enjoy eating at on a regular basis, Salt and Pepper. I also went to a shop by the restaurant to get a large order of water bottles and Soda as they deliver and it saves money to buy from that distribution center. As I was checking out, one of the boys I wanted to see walked by. I was surprised to see him so early. He spent the afternoon with me and I had a great time with him.

Last night, I met friends in Sunee and walked around. The only other guy I wanted to see was not at his bar and I told the Mamasan I was looking for him should he ever show in the next week while I am on holiday.

I went to Crazy Dragon for a drink. The place is popping with boys. I had a great time and was amazed at the number of guys working there. After about 20 min, the Mamasan from the other bar walked in with the guy I was looking for. I was so happy to see him and it was very nice for the Mamaan to walk into another bar with a boy that no longer worked. She had called his brother and found him and brought him to me. Again, my night was made.

I went to bed with a HUGE smile on my face. Just another reason they call this the Land of Smiles!

Guest catawampuscat

Every day could be a date with destiny, if you live in Thailand.. welcome home GT and I hope it

turns out to be a long long vacation.. Keep us informed, as many of us enjoy your writing style and stories...

I think we can close the "where in the world is GT" thread now... :D

Guest letmetellu

Hi GT it was so good to see you again my friend, as you may know I was hoping to be in Singapore by now but when I arrived at the airport I was told either I should apply for a new passport there or I should not fly may be a good chance of not getting back into paradise, owning the fact my passport is nearly full of Stamps.

So I had to go back to Bangkok to where I booked into the BBB INN this was a nice place to stay and just round the corner from Soi Funny Boys my favorite Bar.

I paid my 1200 baht to be taken to the room with my bag, by a nice enough young guy, who then sat on the bed I said here a 50 baht go and have a cold shower as Im going to do in this room alone, he said don