Suckrates

Now, THIS is Heartwarming

• Members

After a homophobic mom kicked her young son out of the house after finding out he was GAY, the boys Grandfather came to his rescue and support by taking him in, and then writing to chastise HIS heartless daughter for her unspeakable acts.

EVERY gay person should have a Grand-dad like this. He illustrates how families SHOULD act, and show us what unconditional LOVE is.

You ROCK Grandpa.......

grandfather-calls-out-his-daughter-after

Guest hitoallusa

Why doesn't the unconditional love apply toward his daughter too? I think something is wrong with this letter. I think he can rightly scold her but he should also show love to his daughter?? Instead of touching my heart this reminds me like father, like daughter..

• Members

Why doesn't the unconditional love apply toward his daughter too? I think something is wrong with this letter. I think he can rightly scold her but he should also show love to his daughter?? Instead of touching my heart this reminds me like father, like daughter..

leave it to yOU to come up with a totally "skewed" perception of LOVE.... :wub:

• Members

Perhaps he is showing love to his daughter, in his way, by trying to demonstrate in a real way the feeling of being disowned. What is most important, at least as I see it, is that his grandson will understand that there is nothing wrong with being gay no matter what his mother believes and that he will be loved and cared for by his grandfather despite anyone having issues with his sexuality.

Guest hitoallusa

Something is wrong with this letter.. I am not sure whether it's real.. The dad should equally show love and tolerance to his daughter.

Guest hitoallusa

Well that's true but it makes me feel like it's not written by a real loving dad, to me it seems at least..

Perhaps he is showing love to his daughter, in his way, by trying to demonstrate in a real way the feeling of being disowned. What is most important, at least as I see it, is that his grandson will understand that there is nothing wrong with being gay no matter what his mother believes and that he will be loved and cared for by his grandfather despite anyone having issues with his sexuality.

• Members

Unconditional love doesn't mean condoning every horrible thing your child does. But a parent will always love their child no matter what. I believe that Jeffrey Dahmer's parents still loved him even after his heinous crimes were revealed. But I sure they felt horrible that their child turned out to be a monster.