Guest EXPAT

Kathy Bates BRILLIANCE on American Horror Story

This scene last night from American Horror Story: Coven absolutely cracked me up. Kathy Bates character had been buried for hundreds of years so we're not surprised she's shocked Obama is the President. But what I liked the most about this scene was how the Kathy Bates character yells "LIIIIIIEEES". ROFL

• Members

I am enjoying the season so far. The performances by ALL are over the top and Camp, and the Concept is inspired. I havent watched last nite yet, but am still rolling over Jessica referring to Kathy Bates character as "Mary Todd Lincoln"

Guest lurkerspeaks

I love the subtle interjections of humor this season... "Sabrina the teenaged cracker", "Don't make me drop a house on you"..and then there is the killer vagina.

Guest NCBored

I think this COULD be the best season yet! Certainly it seems the easiest to follow, plot-wise. (The second season was too much of a Mulligan stew for me - demonic possessions, mad scientists, alien abductions, psychotic serial killers, etc.)

I too found the Bates-Obama scene hilarious!

• Members

I have always Loved this show, but this season in particular, it gives me an orgasm each week. All the leads are fabulous and the creativity of the story line never ceases to amaze me.

And every time Kathy Bates utters her daughters name "POQUITA", I cream my panties....I

I cant wait for the Finale to see how the whole thing ends.

Brava Ryan Murphy and Ladies !

• Members

Well I missed a week and tuned in last nite to see Kathy Bates talking "HEAD" . I pissed myself.... Whoever thought that up deserves

an EMMY..... This season is the most cray/cray. Once you think something is Done, its NOT done or its REDONE... Bringing Myrtle back to batlle Fiona is brilliant, and when she gouged out the eyes with the melon baller, I was like HUH ?????

OMG I LOVE this show !