sammo55

Helpful advise

Hi all

Will be in bangkok 31/7 to 4/8 then back 28/8 to 4/9 booked into Tarntawan, I know most will have already been covered but what is the updated rates going around at the moment and any special places I should go or advise to help my stay special.

would I be better picking up a boy for the length of my stay, and will he be able to show me around what should I pay him ?

Many thanks for any advise in advance, I like 18-25 year olds, and some who can speak english.

Hi all

Will be in bangkok 31/7 to 4/8 then back 28/8 to 4/9 booked into Tarntawan, I know most will have already been covered but what is the updated rates going around at the moment and any special places I should go or advise to help my stay special.

would I be better picking up a boy for the length of my stay, and will he be able to show me around what should I pay him ?

Many thanks for any advise in advance, I like 18-25 year olds, and some who can speak english.

If you are staying at the Tarntawan, I think the best thing for you to do is check with them personally when you get there. They have all the latest information and they will be able to give you the best advice. Also, Utopia Tours operates from the Tarntawan. They are the best for showing you around and their guides speak English.

Guest GaySacGuy
Also, Utopia Tours operates from the Tarntawan. They are the best for showing you around and their guides speak English.

Utopia tours is now Purple Dragon, and their office is in the lobby of the Tarntawan Hotel. Their guides are very good about personalizing your tours, and can tell you about the best spots for various needs.

Guest luvthai

I wouldn't go in with the idea of keeping the first boy you meet. There are so many and keep looking until you find the special one that will make your trip unforgetable. Another thing as you get further into your stay remember to give the boy freedom and don 't expect him to be there 24/7. It may work for a few days but sooner or later he will want to see his friends and family. Gice him and yourself time to enjoy some alone time.