ihpguy

Meio Mundo - Slower Than ...?

A friend from L.A. who goes frequently to Rio, was there this past week and he said that last Monday if was very busy with new cute guys there, but I have been there on Saturdays when it's been really bad and if its nice weather the boys are less likely to go work on Sat., also since many of them have girl friends, Saturday is date night so they work Fridays to get money for their Saturday dates! So usually...Mondays and Fridays are best and the rest of the days it's a crap shoot! But I have never heard of it being that bad! Yikes! and I am arriving there next Friday!

• Members

Picture it, Set The Scene:

Saturday afternoon.5:30PM

Beautiful Day.Temps in Mid 80's

Lots and lots of pedestrians. New exhibits at BBCC and Casa Franca-Brasil.

Meio Mundo - 1 Boy, No clients.

There were more demonstrations in the evenings at night near Meio Mundo again last week in Rio.

When demonstrations occur, often meio Mundo closes or does not open on nights there is advance warning of a demonstration.

Meio Mundo does not open when there is a demonstration because the area around Meio mundo is not safe at night.

It is likely that the closures influence whether boys and clients visit a sauna that is in a temporarily unsafe neighborhood.

• Members

wow, imagine a widespread outage for almost four days.....things must be getting pretty stinky and ugly in those places. Goes to show how we often take for granted things like water supply, electricity, gas, etc. Unless you like things au natural to the extreme (i.e. unwashed), no one will be hanging around the saunas for sure.

My friend who is in Rio right now, was at 117 last night(sunday) and said it was very busy with a number of new guys. He is in Rio every two months or so and said it was one of the best nights he has seen there in awhile.. He is staying in Copacabana and said there was no issues with water there. I guess it shows timing is everything....

• Members

Tonight had a reasonable number of clients and boys, not as well-attended as last Monday. There was a plumber working on connections on the first floor, the steam sauna on arrival was not working and some of the showers had reduced flow.

I had a session with someone fairly new that I was with last week and then left before seven. Did not recheck the wet sauna once more before departing.