young11

most used review website in EU?

• Members

The short answer is that there isn't such a good site.

Gayromeo may be the best online site for finding guys (non-commercial as well as commercial) but an aspect of the site is that commercial guys can remove adverse comments/negative reviews that clients write on their "guestbook".

Tho I hire very much less than I did 10 years ago, I find there are many fit 20-something guys who work 'part-time' to supplement their income. Invariably they are discreet about what they state online, the photos they display and they never want to have a review posted.

• Members

I wish I'd written a bad review for DAVID in Barcelona. He was one friggin DUD, and I am being kind. Have been wanting to see him for the past five years; in October of this year [2013] he came to my apartment looking like himself. But then again I missed his darling tats. David asked for his money upfront and would NOT leave room for me to disagree with this request. His money was in the bedroom on the small table adjacent to the bed. Once we got naked, he began jacking himself and was not into deep kissing and stayed limp for about 30 mins. Shortly after this time, he asked me what I'd wanted to do. By this time I was EXTREMELY PISSED with his lack of doing anything that was fun. He got up-- dressed--and had wanted to use the stairway instead of the elevator, but I had no part of this. He and I went down via elevator; I unlocked the door, relocked it, took the elevator back up, opened my apartment door and went inside and pondered about what had Just, or I should say, DIDn't happen! Anyway-- wish I could have written and had it stay. I didn't want to write elsewhere, for I said to myself, why give this guy more notice!